Felicia comments on Breatheheavy’s latest post about Cade: I LOVE YOU CADE!!!! ALWAYS!!!

Ok since no one else has said it I guess I will….this is Britney’s “Bestfriend” yet…..he’s had this career 15 years thats hes “worked so hard for” yet Britney’s been in this 13 years! He’s stayed silent almost as long as his career began…britney that’s not your friend! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Itsme said:

Ok since no one else has said it I guess I will….this is Britney’s “Bestfriend” yet…..he’s had this career 15 years thats hes “worked so hard for” yet Britney’s been in this 13 years! He’s stayed silent almost as long as his career began…britney that’s not your friend! 

You are 100 percent right, he has been silent for over 13 years! Had it not been for the #freebritney movement, he would still have said nothing. He watched his best friend be a slave, with no right to make her own decisions, decide about her own body, thoughts, dreams and money!

• Love 3
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

He said he has been threatened and silenced. 

He's not the only one who has been bullied and silenced. He could report the matter to the police, whatever. I will write it again, If the #freebritney movement had not arisen, everyone would still sit quietly and watch. As it has been for 13 years and they would have killed her one day, and the media would have written that she was crazy, got high and committed suicide!

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, dfffff said:

He's not the only one who has been bullied and silenced. He could report the matter to the police,, whatever. I will write it again, if it had not been for the #freebritney movement, no one would still have spoken, and they would have killed her one day, and the media would have written that she was crazy, got high and committed suicide!

He literally said he was threatened and silenced.

I completely 1000% get you that he should have spoken up but you don't know what it is like to be in that situation. 

However, to be saying this stuff we could say the same about Fe.

I think now isn't the time to attack someone for speaking up, we need this right now, Britney needs this right now. We can't attack people for speaking up, otherwise that'll scare others from doing the same.

Your points are completely valid, but it's not the time.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

He literally said he was threatened and silenced.

I completely 1000% get you that he should have spoken up but you don't know what it is like to be in that situation. 

However, to be saying this stuff we could say the same about Fe.

I think now isn't the time to attack someone for speaking up, we need this right now, Britney needs this right now. We can't attack people for speaking up, otherwise that'll scare others from doing the same.

Your points are completely valid, but it's not the time.

My statements weren't intended to attack anyone. What I wrote is just a statement of the facts. I am very glad that more and more people around her started talking. Better late than never.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, dfffff said:

My statements weren't intended to attack anyone. What I wrote is just a statement of the facts. I am very glad that more and more people around her started talking. Better late than never.

I hear your point but I think it goes to show much power her team have. I mean they were able to control the narrative for 11 years, with a legally empowered legal team with a near infinite amount of money.

I mean we know that each NDA has a 50k per breach of contract condition. That's a years wages.

Anyone who tried to help her had to go through that, followed by a possible restraining orders on the grounds of being an "undue influence", and as far as the world knew, it was a voluntary conservatorship.

• Love 6
  • Like 2