Britney Spears means crazy and controversy

2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Shut up. Stop trying to silence people just because they think differently. Not everyone has to share your view. 

Stop harassing me just because I don't subscribe to Team's con BS.

If you have a problem with me, there's a private way to deal with it, instead of trying to provocate me publicly. I know what you're trying to do. 

Barack Obama Reaction GIF

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

oh god it was confirmed in 2019 that she uses her instagram on her computer and she sends the pictures and captions to “Cassie”/her social media team

lot of celebrities don’t run instagram, instagram is a professional platform for artists, I don’t get this obsession with the fans wanting Britney Jean Spears to spend her days lurking and posting and sending pictures on her instagram like a regular person… she’s a ******* icon, do you really think big artists be all day, they even have people to pretend it’s then just like Cassie, even tho I think the most personal captions is really Britney writing and sending to her when she wants to tell a story.

Cassie is that you? :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This is one of the reasons why I absolutely believe she won't retire, her IG these days is showing so much confidence and I believe she is full of vengeance when Britney wanted to compete everybody else was competing for number 2 even artists like Beyonce who are successful in this era! 

Britney power was unmatchable back then, and I believe when she's free she will be full of vengeance and would show the world how brilliant am I, when she'll have full creative control Britney will not stop bookmark me on this. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

This is one of the reasons why I absolutely believe she won't retire, her IG these days is showing so much confidence and I believe she is full of vengeance when Britney wanted to compete everybody else was competing for number 2 even artists like Beyonce who are successful in this era! 

Britney power was unmatchable back then, and I believe when she's free she will be full of vengeance and would show the world how brilliant am I, when she'll have full creative control Britney will not stop bookmark me on this. 

We still have no proof that she controls an IG that she doesn't even own. Again, stay vigilant... 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Prachi said:

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

We still have no proof that she controls an IG that she doesn't even own. Again, stay vigilant... 

I am quite vigilant, her older interviews also states the same thing she loves music and dancing. 

2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I am quite vigilant, her older interviews also states the same thing she loves music and dancing. 

She also states that she doesn't like showing so much skin and dancing in such a provocative way, but is forced by her team... 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

She also states that she doesn't like showing so much skin and dancing in such a provocative way, but is forced by her team... 

Yep, I agree that is not what I am contesting here - she has kids now and wants to do things her own way but Britney was always quite comfortable with showing her skin.

Just now, Lucian85 said:

Yes, I also thought of this. Wasn’t there a time that she claimed she didn’t want to dance a certain way because she was a mom? (Or her choreographer said that I believe) Or that she wouldn’t make certain music videos because she was a mother? Did that just get tossed out the window? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

Yes, I also thought of this. Wasn’t there a time that she claimed she didn’t want to dance a certain way because she was a mom? (Or her choreographer said that I believe) Or that she wouldn’t make certain music videos because she was a mother? Did that just get tossed out the window? 

brian freedman said it. but yeah, lately this website tends to host and support just people that think Britney is free already instead of focusing on what is important... 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

I think Britney is nowhere near the person she was 20 years ago. 

I think she would rather marry, have another baby, live a quiet life and maybe even retire... Rather than be provocative and controversial 

This guy always think like me,its my twin bro

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

It was a phase that she was in conflict with herself, most moms pass thru that phase, she owned it later

1 hour ago, Wannapieceofme said:

brian freedman said it. but yeah, lately this website tends to host and support just people that think Britney is free already instead of focusing on what is important... 

Exhale is not exclusive for Free Britney content only. 

6 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

It was a phase that she was in conflict with herself, most moms pass thru that phase, she owned it later

Later, when ? 

They forced her to be overly s.e.x.u.a.l in her music videos, maybe they forced her too in Vegas. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

No. We have no proof that she controls her Instagram and agreed to post these photos. 

There is separate thread about her instagram - STOP derailing every single thread.

• Love 1

♫

5 hours ago, neverover said:

Beyoncé tried so hard to make an impact in VMA 2003 by hanging upside down from the stage.

But nobody remembers her.

Both performances were entertaining in their own way, both great and interesting to look at, you don't need need to make a choice, i actually like both. This is early 00s pop culture at its finest. Why do you guys always feel the need to bring down another artist in order to uplift Britney? Beyonce is not a threat to Britney's career.

1 hour ago, MoonArcher said:

Exhale is not exclusive for Free Britney content only. 

I am not sure where you're going with this

never have I said it was. I said people are turn into thinking she is 'free', not sure what it has to do with anything you said in your comment

Personality doesn't just change. You haven't seen it all these years because she's been imprisoned all this time, can't do what she wants, can't say what she wants, can't wear what she wants. How can she be bubbly and happy?

When she is free, you'll see her again, but yeah y'all want real Britney then freaks out when she posts some topless photos.

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1