This Day in 2011: Britney Spears announces South American dates for her 'Femme Fatale Tour' (July 25)

1 hour ago, Arthurfleck said:

I bet someone (disgusting Robyn) reminded her to smile at the end of the video!

Robin wasn’t around during Femme Fatale. Brett was her assistant then. I’m sure Larry Rudolph was watching her like a hawk though :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: Gotta make sure his cash cow mentions her tour dates so he can collect his coins :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Jesus she looks like she's being held at gun point here.

Seriously how did her team let do promotions like this when she obviously was out of it?

I was gonna write this exactly thing...I guess the threaths and the lithium theyve put her in 2011 were getting bigger  here

• Like 1
13 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I remember watching this on Exhale 10 years ago. (My old posts from 2011 were deleted at my own request back in the day, sigh.)

Some people said it was because she was “nearly 30” and an adult. At 21, I wasn’t anywhere near 30 but was offended - how could anyone think this was natural behavior? How could anyone think you suddenly lose your entire personality and look like you’re being held hostage because you’re in the third decade of your life?

Jamie, Andrew Wallet, Reva, et all: We know what was up and we’ll never forget what you did to this poor woman.

:orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edit: holy cow, im the same age as she was in that video. CRAZY

• Love 1
  • Like 1

you could tell in 2008 - 2010 that she was different and less passionate about the whole thing in her videos and performances

but 2011 at least for me was the year I noticed she was pretty much dead in the eyes. in the video for TTWE she looks so bored tired and completely out of her herself, only the body doing the bare minimum

it must be really hard to work while under heavy meds. This girl deserves revenge. No wonder Wendy Williams said those words

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Robin wasn’t around during Femme Fatale. Brett was her assistant then. I’m sure Larry Rudolph was watching her like a hawk though :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: Gotta make sure his cash cow mentions her tour dates so he can collect his coins :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

You're wrong, Robin was there all the time.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: There is a crew photo from the Femme Fatale tour, she is on the picture including Brett and the one and only, Lou..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

You're wrong, Robin was there all the time.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: There is a crew photo from the Femme Fatale tour, she is on the picture including Brett and the one and only, Lou..

Really… I thought she came in for the Britney Jean/POM era. Gross :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

3 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

I was gonna write this exactly thing...I guess the threaths and the lithium theyve put her in 2011 were getting bigger  here

She wasn’t put on lithium until 2019, according to her statement. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

3 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

you could tell in 2008 - 2010 that she was different and less passionate about the whole thing in her videos and performances

but 2011 at least for me was the year I noticed she was pretty much dead in the eyes. in the video for TTWE she looks so bored tired and completely out of her herself, only the body doing the bare minimum

it must be really hard to work while under heavy meds. This girl deserves revenge. No wonder Wendy Williams said those words

No but really. I Wanna Go looks the weirdest because visually she’s 100% there, but her energy isn’t. Truly jarring to see her looking so pretty yet so lifeless. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

No but really. I Wanna Go looks the weirdest because visually she’s 100% there, but her energy isn’t. Truly jarring to see her looking so pretty yet so lifeless. 

Also I remember reading a review of her HIAM video that said she had this look in her eyes as if she were trying to remember whether or not she forgot the oven on at home. 

I usually hate the way music critics write about her but I have to admit it was spot on. 

20 hours ago, Britney2001 said:

(I'm just going to directly copy what I put on Gaga Daily lol.)

Awkney was born on July 25th, 2011.

(@1:13)

Can we refrain from calling her names like “awkney” in light of everything that’s come out… it’s just not ok. It was honestly never ok …. But especially now. 

• Love 1