Britney ever changing personality over the years

Something that has always confused me is Britney’s ever changing personality? It seems as though she has a completely different personality each era/over the years. Do you think it was because of the cships tight control? Was she being told how to act/think/feel and just tried to appease? Or maybe she was being heavily drugged and was susceptible to their “undue influence?” Regardless she is amazing and I feel as though she is finally being completely authentic right now. Anyone else notice her changing personality over the years? 

• Super Mods

I mean, obviously the conservatorship has affected her confidence and such, but her personality has been ever changing since the beginning, from one year to another. Look at 1999ney vs 2000ney, then 2001ney, ITZney, then when she was with Kevin, then after the divorce, then Circusney, she always changes, based on whatever she's living or has lived, or maybe the people that surrounds her, and these past 13 years have been no exception

• Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Her real personality never change, just the drug cocktail from her handler. And that would depends on how many time Britney resist on the conservator’s decision. We will see the real Britney once Jamie step down and her conservatorship is terminated.