So where are these friends?

On 7/24/2021 at 10:05 PM, Applejack said:

Strawberry is a psychiatrist from the Promises rehab. People thought she was reporting things back to Jamie

More recently (maybe around 2012 or 2014?) I had found her real name...Although I can't recall it now.

She was working somewhere that wasn't Promises...But very similar.

• Like 1
On 7/24/2021 at 7:05 PM, Applejack said:

Strawberry is a psychiatrist from the Promises rehab. People thought she was reporting things back to Jamie

Strawberry was mentioned on a podcast i was listening to the other day.  Podcast is called lets talk about britney, cant stand the ladys voice that hosts it and most of her info is....not correct

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

It’s very confusing that things changed. Given, we don’t know who ran her social media back then even.  I think that regardless of the matter though, I just want Britney to be free so she can explain everything herself if she so pleases….. and ….. @SlayOut agrees 

And if im not mistaken, it was rumoured that her brother had more control over the cship at the time because Jamie was sick? This could perhaps explain why she was thriving in 2015/16, however we know how her being happier with her circumstance isn’t equatable to her having ultimate happiness. She wants freedom, not a new conservator. I assume she genuinely believed things would change after Vegas given her relatively low profile and success during those years. 

I also believe at one point there were rumours around this time (at least according to the press) that Jamie was considering dissolving the cship. Wonder where those blind reports came from, but I can’t be crazy for thinking that because I think @PokemonSpears posted about this too. 

Yeah I remember Around 2016 the conservatorship was getting a lot of attention…

i think NYT made their first article about her Instagram back then and conservatorship

i indeed remember hearing the conservatorship was going to end. I was convinced the conservatorship was good for her and that it had fixed her around 2016

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Yeah I remember Around 2016 the conservatorship was getting a lot of attention…

i think NYT made their first article about her Instagram back then and conservatorship

i indeed remember hearing the conservatorship was going to end. I was convinced the conservatorship was good for her and that it had fixed her around 2016

Little did we know …..

• Like 1