So where are these friends?

10 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

The lady in the green shirt is Robyn Greenhill who is employed by Lou for 'client services'. Years ago someone said here that she was also Jamie's sober coach.Β 

Β 

She’s literally her annoying assistant since BJ era after Brett left though lol.

she’s the one who said Britney can work on her birthday without asking herΒ :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 8
On 7/25/2021 at 1:57 AM, alienatedNey said:

She looked so happy in 2016.. maybe these are her AA friends that she mentioned. and her insta post was just so simple and looked really cute. This is why people are confised of what’s happeningΒ to her social media ever since the β€œall is fine” post

It’s very confusing that things changed. Given, we don’t know who ran her social media back then even.Β Β I think that regardless of the matter though, I just want Britney to be free so she can explain everything herself if she so pleases….. and ….. @SlayOut agreesΒ 

And if im not mistaken, it was rumoured that her brother had more control over the cship at the time because Jamie was sick? This could perhaps explain why she was thriving in 2015/16, however we know how her being happierΒ with her circumstance isn’t equatable to her having ultimate happiness. She wants freedom, not a new conservator. I assume she genuinely believed things would change after Vegas given her relatively low profile and success during those years.Β 

I also believe at one point there were rumours around this time (at least according to the press) that Jamie was considering dissolving the cship. Wonder where those blindΒ reports came from, but I can’t be crazy for thinking that because I think @PokemonSpearsΒ posted about this too.Β 
Β 

• Like 5

Strawberry was even up on stage for Freakshow, then she dropped off the face of the planet. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ And let’s not mention Goblin Greenhil and friend in the same sentence. She’s a horrible handler, I’m glad she’s disappeared 😎

• Like 2
On 7/25/2021 at 1:44 AM, chizwhiz said:

The lady in the green shirt is Robyn Greenhill who is employed by Lou for 'client services'. Years ago someone said here that she was also Jamie's sober coach.Β 

Β 

I suspect she's far more than the "assistant" that people make her out to be.

Probably closer to a sober coach or a life coach than anything.

• Like 3