Is Team Con Trying To Get Her Instagram Banned?

6 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

It sounds like a priority for us, because we want people to support her. Doesn't mean it's a priority for a lawyer who already has to go through 13 years of court documents. 

If someone is pretending to be your famous client on social media and making statements on her conservatorship and life in a way that people think can affect the outcome in court then it's definitely a priority. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Villanelle said:

If someone is pretending to be your famous client on social media and making statements on her conservatorship and life in a way that people think can affect the outcome in court then it's definitely a priority. 

It will never affect the outcome in court. Because they all know she doesn't control her Instagram lol, so they can not use that against her. 

It can only affect the public opinion and perception of Britney. 

• Love 2
Just now, Lucian85 said:

It will never affect the outcome in court. Because they all know she doesn't control her Instagram lol, so they can not use that against her. 

It can only affect the public opinion and perception of Britney. 

So if it can't affect the outcome in court who cares about public opinion? The same public that ripped britney apart in 2007 will never truly be on her side. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Villanelle said:

So if it can't affect the outcome in court who cares about public opinion? The same public that ripped britney apart in 2007 will never truly be on her side. 

The public opinion is still important in such public case. Britney got her new lawyer because of public outrage. 

If less people support her, if there's less pressure on #FreeBritney, it's not good at all for her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's not that they're not allowed to be concerned, is that, in general, not just for Britney, you can't be just irrationally concerned about something just because. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Like, ok, let's entertain the idea, let's not just say "it rubs me the wrong way" "it feels off" "it's not the time to post this". Let's think, why would that be not ok in a realistic scenario?

Let's rationally think about it, and analyze, what could be the worst possible scenario or the worst possible consequence of it. "It could be used against her or her case" Why, how, in what way? What part of the conservatorship law says long Instagram captions or topless pictures will be used as proof to keep someone under a conservatorship? Or what kind of psychiatric test includes checking someone's professional Instagram account with no evidence of who actually posted that?

I'm tired of reading those half-finished theories of how they could use them against her, I want detailed scenarios, from beginning to end, backed up with proof of what they could realistically do with a social media account in a conservatorship case. Public opinion couldn't matter less in her case, the judge is not gonna look at that (she's not even looking at that right now with everyone supporting Jamie being removed or the conservatorship ended).

What would be the events? Britney's lawyer files for termination of the conservatorship, and Vivian files an objection "no, look at THIS" and a bunch of IG posts from Britney's account as Exhibit A, and the judge sees them, and goes "Yes Viv, she'll remain under conservatorship forever tenor.gif?itemid=7840222 " ? :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Like EVEN if they tried to use something as absurd as evidence of whatever their evil plan supposedly is, I find it extremely unlikely that the judge would take them into consideration.

Let’s hope! Only time will tell.

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

I agree with you, but it's not about that we need to understand us fans are not the GP! Britney can post whatever she wants, but we know these photos are old and in the midst of a legal battle these pictures are trying to set a false narrative to the public eye that is the issue. Britney has always been comfortable showing her skin and she should it's he body after all but the timing is not right. 

First of all, what narrative are these pictures raising? what century are we living in? there's nothing wrong with these photos so it doesn't matter what time it is. There are more support on her IG than on the amount of ppl on Exhale criticizing the posts. It doesn't matter if the photos are old neither, our posts are not always most current. Whether GP likes these photos or not, why would that determine that she should be in conservatorship? A woman takes topless photos, she is mad, we should take away her rights and money... If these topless photos can be used to condemn Britney in court, won't there be more outrage?? 

• Love 3
Just now, BreatheForBritney said:

First of all, what narrative are these pictures raising? what century are we living in? there's nothing wrong with these photos so it doesn't matter what time it is. There are more support on her IG than on the amount of ppl on Exhale criticizing the posts. It doesn't matter if the photos are old neither, our posts are not always most current. Whether GP likes these photos or not, why would that determine that she should be in conservatorship? A woman takes topless photos, she is mad, we should take away her rights and money... If these topless photos can be used to condemn Britney in court, won't there be more outrage?? 

It's not about the court. The court knows she doesn't control her Instagram 

It's about turning the public opinion against her, and it's totally working 

Just now, Lucian85 said:

It's not about the court. The court knows she doesn't control her Instagram 

It's about turning the public opinion against her, and it's totally working 

Sorry but nowadays, the public is more about women empowerment and it's politically incorrect to sl**-shame people. Sure, there will be criticism but there will also be ppl in support of women being comfortable in their own skin. How is it totally working? you're making a lot of assumption. most comments on Britney IG are in support of her. Britney's getting her own lawyer thanks to FreeBritney movement by fans not GP

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I agree with you, women is allowed do anything I am absolutely agreeing to you it's simply the timing comment on her IG are positive just check @theshaderoom one they show a different picture, I am not saying she shouldn't be allowed or something Britney was always comfortable showing her skin I second this 100% but in the midst of a legal battle just the timing ain't perfect I am in no way saying she shouldn't post these kind of photos, it's her body her choice - but the question is, is she even posting them? Her IG is trying to portray a false narrative to the GP and this is not what I am okay with. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BreatheForBritney said:

Sorry but nowadays, the public is more about women empowerment and it's politically incorrect to sl**-shame people. Sure, there will be criticism but there will also be ppl in support of women being comfortable in their own skin. How is it totally working? you're making a lot of assumption. most comments on Britney IG are in support of her. Britney's getting her own lawyer thanks to FreeBritney movement by fans not GP

I'm not talking about fans, of course the fans still support her on IG. I'm talking about the public opinion. 

Check the news outlets, people are turning against her. Pretty much everyone think she is out of control again, because of how messy her Instagram has been these last few weeks. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

I agree with you, women is allowed do anything I am absolutely agreeing to you it's simply the timing comment on her IG are positive just check @theshaderoom one they show a different picture, I am not saying she shouldn't be allowed or something Britney was always comfortable showing her skin I second this 100% but in the midst of a legal battle just the timing ain't perfect I am in no way saying she shouldn't post these kind of photos, it's her body her choice - but the question is, is she even posting them? Her IG is trying to portray a false narrative to the GP and this is not what I am okay with. 

@theshaderoom... i mean the handle speaks for itself, doesn't it? I don't expect pretty things from there, and they don't represent the GP. I will not debate on whether if she's posting or not because nobody knows 100% and it will just be a pointless rabbit hole to go down, but I'd rather be uplifting and positive as it might be 100% her posting

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I'm not talking about fans, of course the fans still support her on IG. I'm talking about the public opinion. 

Check the news outlets, people are turning against her. Pretty much everyone think she is out of control again, because of how messy her Instagram has been these last few weeks. 

and they are probably the same people who don't care if Britney is in conservatorship or not. what is the percentage of ppl reading these news and leaving comments? It's bold to assume they represent "everyone". 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

and they are probably the same people who don't care if Britney is in conservatorship or not. what is the percentage of ppl reading these news and leaving comments? It's bold to assume they represent "everyone". 

Her Instagram is all over the news... And when you read the comments, team's con strategy is clearly working 

Just now, Lucian85 said:

Her Instagram is all over the news... And when you read the comments, team's con strategy is clearly working 

While I understand that it is ideal to have support from EVERYBODY on the planet, it will never be the case.

As I previously mentioned: 1. those comments most likely  come from ppl who never and will never put in any effort into freeing Britney 2. they don't represent everybody.

I will not debate on Britney/TeamCon control of IG.

• Like 3

Britney's topless photos are beautiful, and theres nothing wrong with them. We see male celebritires posting pics in their undies and holding their packeges making **** boy faces, and there are also other women in the industry that have posted topless pics in their insta pages. 

The only thing that bothers me is the timing, and the uncertanty if she consented to have those pics posted *right now* or not. Those for sure arent recent, she could've have sent them to Team CON a long long time ago and they are now using them to try to make her look bad to the public. Which based on these 2 last pics, is not working btw. Its 2021 and it became Britney's most liked pic with lots of comments praising it. 

Insta wont suspend the account because theres no ***ual content in those photos. Its a woman loving her body and that is hella empowering.  Wether or not she controls that page its something Ronsengart can solve in court.