I wonder why Britney didn’t perform Hold It Against me in Vegas

There’s rumours she hates the song. I’m not sure if she completely hates Femme Fatale but I think she probably dislikes some songs from it. I think she does like Till the World Ends though. 

Edited by Isla
1 hour ago, Tetris said:

It does break my heart that she clearly (seemingly) isn’t a fan of HIAM because I love it so much. Nappytabs or someone confirmed it was slated for Domination and Britney replaced it with Work *****. 

really? I thought they just said it wasn't part of the setlist, in fact they made it sound like they didn't even know which song was it lol but I don't remember if that was via a Tweet or something

• Love 1

It’s not that she doesn’t like it, but as someone else already stated, it’s a tough song to fit in. It’s a mega banger. You either have it as your opening, the “final” song prior to the encore, or the finale. 

It’s also so musically different than most of her catalogue, with the dubstep and production overall. 

Let's be real.... did she even "actually" get a say in the initial set list? Why the tf did she perform Lucky... as soon as the revamp happened, it seemed like Britney had a little more say in her life and she ripped that song out of the setlist.