The M+M’s Tour

I already was around at the time but was wondering if she did these gigs to rebel or because she just wanted to something? And do you think we can expect something like this in the future? These M+M’s gigs were kinda strange (but fun) back in the day and it was indeed all Britney, didn’t she paid for it herself? Are there any Exhalers still around who were lucky enough to witness it? How was it? 

omg what a concidence. Just finished watching some 12min fan videos on YT. 

Was wondering the same but I felt like she just wanted to connect with fans. No high profile performances but just short intimate and heated atmosphere.

I read the 40 dollars tickets were resold for 500dollars even and the show was like 12 minutes hah

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Wannapieceofme said:

omg what a concidence. Just finished watching some 12min fan videos on YT. 

Was wondering the same but I felt like she just wanted to connect with fans. No high profile performances but just short intimate and heated atmosphere.

I read the 40 dollars tickets were resold for 500dollars even and the show was like 12 minutes hah

I love these stories! But I didn’t attend? 

People say her label forced her to do this and she did it but the way she wanted to which was the agreement (allegedly just rumors we don’t know much details) I also find it interesting that when Sam Lutfi posted those cds on twitter there was a cd marked as blackout tour or something