My ig comment keeps getting deleted

5 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Sorry but making this drama does not help.

These nude photos does not show anything that we alreday did not see from Britney or any other artist/celebrity.

Also, who cares about public opinion anymore. We need to talk about facts here.

If she is capable to work and provide for herself and her kids, this circus should end. End of story. 

She has a good lawyer now, and I am sure that he will show everyone that this guardianship is ilegal from the beginning and it was used as a business model and as a toll to control her.

So if you want to help, just support her and spread the positivity. Do not start additional drama and stop questioning Britney mental capacity by her silly instagram.

The public opinion is critical in Britney's case, she has a new lawyer because of public outrage. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, do the thing said:

She said it in 2013. Britney in 2013:

200.gif

britney-spears-video-inline.jpg

tumblr_mu0xj51H9S1qhcfgoo1_500.gif

Britney in 2016:

hqdefault.jpg

post.png

Britney in POM:

britney-spears-berlin-germany-embed.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

7C7rQd.gif

She even turned into a ******* domina for her perfume and put a leash on a guy on stage BDSM-style :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The narrative "I'm a mom now" is pure bull****, BJ had more risqué content than FF :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: let alone glory :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

PLUS: what do you want the court to say? "Oh... she's posting pictures of her holding her breast once we give her freedom" 

Spoiler alert: it's something that she does since she's 18 :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: and she did it raunchier, some of her photoshoots looked like straight up from pxrn dvd covers :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It's beyond ridiculous and can't be used against her LOL. 

And...

E7FbQtgXoAMMMhs?format=jpg&name=small

somehow if a man hold his **** it's either "edgy" "****" or "too much" "narcissist", but when it's Britney it's "she's crazy again"?

and...

EuSspinUYAANxBD.jpg

rihanna-by-mariano-vivanco-for-vogue-bra

is Rihanna crazy too? does it show that she incapable of managing her own life? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Perfectly said. Rihanna is topless every chance she gets and no one bats an eye. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Arenrb said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think the recent posts could hurt her case for total freedom?

I think Britney is a very smart and intelligent woman who knows what she is doing when she creates such content. After the last hearing, when she got her lawyer and the ACLU requested that Britney be allowed free internet access, something changed. Looking at these photos I see red nails, the same as she had on the recording where Lonely sang. So these are more of the actual photos taken. I really want to believe that she has some access to Instagram, because if not, why would she take pictures that would hurt her? It wouldn't make sense. Of course, we can't be 100% sure as long as Britney personally addresses her Instagram.

2 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I think Britney is a very smart and intelligent woman who knows what she is doing when she creates such content. After the last hearing, when she got her lawyer and the ACLU requested that Britney be allowed free internet access, something changed. Looking at these photos I see red nails, the same as she had on the recording where Lonely sang. So these are more of the actual photos taken. I really want to believe that she has some access to Instagram, because if not, why would she take pictures that would hurt her? It wouldn't make sense. Of course, we can't be 100% sure as long as Britney personally addresses her Instagram.

She legally can not have access to her IG, because she doesn’t even own it... 

1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

She legally can not have access to her IG, because she doesn’t even own it... 

Yes, I know it all :)  I have always been one of the people who denied her access to IG. I've always laughed at Cassie too, but something has changed since the last court hearing. Of course, I take it with distances and I am not 100% sure that she is publishing it. Damn this IG affair is a real circus. Let it be cleared up at last.

1 minute ago, dfffff said:

Yes, I know it all :)  I have always been one of the people who denied her access to IG. I've always laughed at Cassie too, but something has changed since the last court hearing. Of course, I take it with distances and I am not 100% sure that she is publishing it. Damn this IG affair is a real circus. Let it be cleared up at last.

I don't think so, the caption are written the exact same way... 

https://postimg.cc/mtX1F34z

It’s timing. Not the photo. There is other in by wrong with what she posted. But the concern is real seeing as how the manipulate and placate her constantly and try to make her look mature and crazy. 

Most of us agree that posting semi-naked photos on IG is a harmless and innocent, and in many cases, empowering, fun, and expressive, thing to do.

I think that people seem to be bickering mostly due to a misunderstanding and lack of differentiation about what they are arguing about. Some people are expressing concern, and others are thinking that the concerned people are judging her, when really the concerned ones are just worried that the court will judge her due to the social climate. 

If you are actually judging her, rather than just having a concernt that she will be judged by the court, then that is your problem and you need to deprogram yourself from this taboo/belief that nudity is bad, wrong, and shamful, that is purely created in the mind and has no basis in reality.

Regarding whether it is she who is in control of her IG or not, we can't know 100%, so what is the use in arguing! We can only say that we strongly believe one way or the other. 

Because she spoke out do you all honestly think they gave her ultimate control of a way to further speak out? Probably not  I would assume they are doing what they did with her phone (where they changed numbers in her and she thought she was texting people, when she wasn’t) they might have her in another account posting and they take photos and do what they want  or they are placating her  possibly someone has control of her phone remotely  so they do what they want