My ig comment keeps getting deleted

Some fans are worse then haters. She can do whatever she wants to do with her life. If she wants, she can become a **** star and that means she is crazy? She is out of control?

People look on Britney like she is a public property, and guess what she is not!

She can do with her life whatever she wants, like rest of us!

#FREEBRITNEY

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Some fans are worse then haters. She can do whatever she wants to do with her life. If she wants, she can become a **** star and that means she is crazy? She is out of control?

People look on Britney like she is a public property, and guess what she is not!

#FREEBRITNEY

We still have no proof that she controls her Instagram and agreed to post these photos. 

4 minutes ago, Alejobz said:

i didn't knew being an adult means being a boring woman who goes to church and prays to god every sunday.

if the judge is going to take decisions based on some pictures on instagram, these pictures are not the right ones.

They can still be used to turn the public opinion against her

And judging by comments on news outlets, it's working 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

They can still be used to turn the public opinion against her

And judging by comments on news outlets, it's working 

Can you be more specific? give me examples about the public opinion being twisted, because i see A LOT OF SUPPORT towards Britney right now.

People can't be that prehistorycal to think that a "topless" picture and some dance videos are signals of someone "Crazy". 

14 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

#FREEBRITNEY

IKR? it's funny how some people think Britney must be angelical and quiet and polite to be "sane" and "still". Madonna has been way more explicit than Britney through her whole career, yet she's the Boss on her business. So judging Britney because of taking off some clothes or doing some random dance videos is pretty incoherent.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Alejobz said:

Can you be more specific? give me examples about the public opinion being twisted, because i see A LOT OF SUPPORT towards Britney right now.

People can't be that prehistorycal to think that a "topless" picture and some dance videos are signals of someone "Crazy". 

Sadly people are like that. Wake up, outside of the fandom, most people think her Instagram makes her look crazy and unhinged. And that's her Team's goal, turning the public opinion against her 

11 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m literally convinced you’re Lou so hang it up sis you’ve been exposed giphy.gif

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

And I am convinced that you’re gullible enough to fall for team con's BS without questioning anything :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Stop hating on people because they have a different opinion than yours and GO OFF

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Sadly people are like that. Wake up, outside of the fandom, most people think her Instagram makes her look crazy and unhinged. And that's her Team's goal, turning the public opinion against her 

There will always be people who think Britney is crazy, always, it will never stop, even after conservatorship dissapears from the radar, so talking about the public opinion right now won't make any change over this case. This case just reached new heights on legal terms, every decission from the judge is being observed by millions of people and important sources around the globe. I don't know if you live in a parallel universe, but here people keep waiting for JAMIE SPEARS to be removed, Britney has a TRUE LAWYER, and we're just waiting for new court related news to keep spreading the voice. 

10 minutes ago, Alejobz said:

There will always be people who think Britney is crazy, always, it will never stop, even after conservatorship dissapears from the radar, so talking about the public opinion right now won't make any change over this case. This case just reached new heights on legal terms, every decission from the judge is being observed by millions of people and important sources around the globe. I don't know if you live in a parallel universe, but here people keep waiting for JAMIE SPEARS to be removed, Britney has a TRUE LAWYER, and we're just waiting for new court related news to keep spreading the voice. 

The public opinion and public outrage is still very very important in Britney’s case. And her team knows it. 

37 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I don’t understand why some have a hard time comprehending this. Besides Britney Fans, the average person would look at her posts and think :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I’d also like to remind everyone that there’s just as much of a possibility that she is using her Instagram as there is to her not actually using it. People are allowed to have different opinions. 

8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well unlike you Ms. Taylor, I have Britney’s best interest at heart. Oh and not once did I defend team con. Reporting you for defamation. giphy.gif

So you're allowed to call me 'Lou' , but I'm not allowed to ? Is defamation a double standard now ? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Again, stop harassing me and stop provocating me all the time, I know what you're trying to do. 

3 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

We still have no proof that she controls her Instagram and agreed to post these photos. 

Sorry but making this drama does not help.

These nude photos does not show anything that we alreday did not see from Britney or any other artist/celebrity.

Also, who cares about public opinion anymore. We need to talk about facts here.

If she is capable to work and provide for herself and her kids, this circus should end. End of story. 

She has a good lawyer now, and I am sure that he will show everyone that this guardianship is ilegal from the beginning and it was used as a business model and as a toll to control her.

So if you want to help, just support her and spread the positivity. Do not start additional drama and stop questioning Britney mental capacity by her silly instagram.

• Love 1
  • Like 1