Jump to content

My ig comment keeps getting deleted


Recommended Posts

I posted the below as a comment on Brit’s Nip ig post. And it got deleted. So I posted it again, and boom it’s not there anymore. 
 

someone me doesn’t want the below read:

Is it just me or does anyone else think the recent posts could hurt her case for total freedom? Is she moving a little too much in the moment and losing sight of the bigger picture?   I love seeing Brit feel free, but this could all be twisted to feed into the “not fully capable of being an adult” narrative team con has been telling?

Could all of this be Cassie choosing to “let it all out there” to hurt her chances of total freedom? Making it seem like now that Brit has a voice again, she’s back to the old antics?

Again, NOT TROLLING just concerned that she’s come so far and could be hurting herself indirectly….or that she is still being manipulated and made to look like someone’s she’s not. 

I mean she did say that she’s a mom now and isn’t comfortable with all the risqué outfits and ***uality in stage, that her dad was Making her do. So I wonder if someone has access to her phone still and is posting these “for her”.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Arenrb said:

I posted the below as a comment on Brit’s Nip ig post. And it got deleted. So I posted it again, and boom it’s not there anymore. 
 

someone me doesn’t want the below read:

Is it just me or does anyone else think the recent posts could hurt her case for total freedom? Is she moving a little too much in the moment and losing sight of the bigger picture?   I love seeing Brit feel free, but this could all be twisted to feed into the “not fully capable of being an adult” narrative team con has been telling?

Could all of this be Cassie choosing to “let it all out there” to hurt her chances of total freedom? Making it seem like now that Brit has a voice again, she’s back to the old antics?

Again, NOT TROLLING just concerned that she’s come so far and could be hurting herself indirectly….or that she is still being manipulated and made to look like someone’s she’s not. 

I mean she did say that she’s a mom now and isn’t comfortable with all the risqué outfits and ***uality in stage, that her dad was Making her do. So I wonder if someone has access to her phone still and is posting these “for her”.

 

Yeah, that's what makes me think she wouldn't post this but again we don't know! Maybe she did want to post this? I hope she did! I feel you tho. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I couldn’t find either of my comments on the last two topless photos (basically saying “slay queen”) shortly after I posted them. 

BUT I think it’s just IG in general burying comments, especially when there are tens of thousands. 
Today I also commented an emoji on a web comic I follow; there are only 41 comments, but I have to go into the comments and scroll to find mine. It doesn’t show for me under the post or even at the top when I click on the post.

I WOULD NOT BE CONCERNED.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Arenrb said:

I posted the below as a comment on Brit’s Nip ig post. And it got deleted. So I posted it again, and boom it’s not there anymore. 
 

someone me doesn’t want the below read:

Is it just me or does anyone else think the recent posts could hurt her case for total freedom? Is she moving a little too much in the moment and losing sight of the bigger picture?   I love seeing Brit feel free, but this could all be twisted to feed into the “not fully capable of being an adult” narrative team con has been telling?

Could all of this be Cassie choosing to “let it all out there” to hurt her chances of total freedom? Making it seem like now that Brit has a voice again, she’s back to the old antics?

Again, NOT TROLLING just concerned that she’s come so far and could be hurting herself indirectly….or that she is still being manipulated and made to look like someone’s she’s not. 

I mean she did say that she’s a mom now and isn’t comfortable with all the risqué outfits and ***uality in stage, that her dad was Making her do. So I wonder if someone has access to her phone still and is posting these “for her”.

 

i dont know if your comment was deleted or not but your comment was gold and exactly what i think.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Arenrb said:

I posted the below as a comment on Brit’s Nip ig post. And it got deleted. So I posted it again, and boom it’s not there anymore. 
 

someone me doesn’t want the below read:

Is it just me or does anyone else think the recent posts could hurt her case for total freedom? Is she moving a little too much in the moment and losing sight of the bigger picture?   I love seeing Brit feel free, but this could all be twisted to feed into the “not fully capable of being an adult” narrative team con has been telling?

Could all of this be Cassie choosing to “let it all out there” to hurt her chances of total freedom? Making it seem like now that Brit has a voice again, she’s back to the old antics?

Again, NOT TROLLING just concerned that she’s come so far and could be hurting herself indirectly….or that she is still being manipulated and made to look like someone’s she’s not. 

I mean she did say that she’s a mom now and isn’t comfortable with all the risqué outfits and ***uality in stage, that her dad was Making her do. So I wonder if someone has access to her phone still and is posting these “for her”.

 

She said it in 2013. Britney in 2013:

200.gif

britney-spears-video-inline.jpg

tumblr_mu0xj51H9S1qhcfgoo1_500.gif

 

 

Britney in 2016:

hqdefault.jpg

post.png

 

Britney in POM:

britney-spears-berlin-germany-embed.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

7C7rQd.gif

 

She even turned into a ******* domina for her perfume and put a leash on a guy on stage BDSM-style :orangu_orangutan_ape:

 

The narrative "I'm a mom now" is pure bull****, BJ had more risqué content than FF :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: let alone glory :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

 

 

PLUS: what do you want the court to say? "Oh... she's posting pictures of her holding her breast once we give her freedom" 

Spoiler alert: it's something that she does since she's 18 :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: and she did it raunchier, some of her photoshoots looked like straight up from pxrn dvd covers :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It's beyond ridiculous and can't be used against her LOL. 

 

And...

E7FbQtgXoAMMMhs?format=jpg&name=small

somehow if a man hold his **** it's either "edgy" "****" or "too much" "narcissist", but when it's Britney it's "she's crazy again"?

 

and...

EuSspinUYAANxBD.jpg

rihanna-by-mariano-vivanco-for-vogue-bra

is Rihanna crazy too? does it show that she incapable of managing her own life? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

 

 

 

  • Love 9
Link to comment
2 hours ago, do the thing said:

She said it in 2013. Britney in 2013:

200.gif

britney-spears-video-inline.jpg

tumblr_mu0xj51H9S1qhcfgoo1_500.gif

 

 

Britney in 2016:

hqdefault.jpg

post.png

 

Britney in POM:

britney-spears-berlin-germany-embed.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

7C7rQd.gif

Agreed. I started to think OP is an agent of Loucifer and Casper Pathay to start crap on how unstable and fragile Britney is right now. That’s why she needs her daddy to filter Instagram comments lol. This thread is certified flop. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
 

Say hi to Lou and Mama Thoreen. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, do the thing said:

She said it in 2013. Britney in 2013:

200.gif

britney-spears-video-inline.jpg

tumblr_mu0xj51H9S1qhcfgoo1_500.gif

 

 

Britney in 2016:

hqdefault.jpg

post.png

 

Britney in POM:

britney-spears-berlin-germany-embed.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

7C7rQd.gif

 

She even turned into a ******* domina for her perfume and put a leash on a guy on stage BDSM-style :orangu_orangutan_ape:

 

The narrative "I'm a mom now" is pure bull****, BJ had more risqué content than FF :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: let alone glory :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

 

 

PLUS: what do you want the court to say? "Oh... she's posting pictures of her holding her breast once we give her freedom" 

Spoiler alert: it's something that she does since she's 18 :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: and she did it raunchier, some of her photoshoots looked like straight up from pxrn dvd covers :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It's beyond ridiculous and can't be used against her LOL. 

 

And...

E7FbQtgXoAMMMhs?format=jpg&name=small

somehow if a man hold his **** it's either "edgy" "****" or "too much" "narcissist", but when it's Britney it's "she's crazy again"?

 

and...

EuSspinUYAANxBD.jpg

rihanna-by-mariano-vivanco-for-vogue-bra

is Rihanna crazy too? does it show that she incapable of managing her own life? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

 

 

 

Literally ALL OF THIS!!! britney spears television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, do the thing said:

She said it in 2013. Britney in 2013:

200.gif

britney-spears-video-inline.jpg

tumblr_mu0xj51H9S1qhcfgoo1_500.gif

 

 

Britney in 2016:

hqdefault.jpg

post.png

 

Britney in POM:

britney-spears-berlin-germany-embed.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

7C7rQd.gif

 

She even turned into a ******* domina for her perfume and put a leash on a guy on stage BDSM-style :orangu_orangutan_ape:

 

The narrative "I'm a mom now" is pure bull****, BJ had more risqué content than FF :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: let alone glory :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

 

 

PLUS: what do you want the court to say? "Oh... she's posting pictures of her holding her breast once we give her freedom" 

Spoiler alert: it's something that she does since she's 18 :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: and she did it raunchier, some of her photoshoots looked like straight up from pxrn dvd covers :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It's beyond ridiculous and can't be used against her LOL. 

 

And...

E7FbQtgXoAMMMhs?format=jpg&name=small

somehow if a man hold his **** it's either "edgy" "****" or "too much" "narcissist", but when it's Britney it's "she's crazy again"?

 

and...

EuSspinUYAANxBD.jpg

rihanna-by-mariano-vivanco-for-vogue-bra

is Rihanna crazy too? does it show that she incapable of managing her own life? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

 

 

 

 

Britney said that she was forced to be s.e.x.u.a.l in Work B-tch and Make Me. 

Possibly in her Vegas show too. 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Cherry Bomb said:

How is posting topless photo “not fully capable of being an adult”? Idgi. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

The problem is with double-standard/ misconception of mental-illness/ misogyny, not with Britney herself.

 

Wether we like it or not, team con knows what people are gonna think.

They know they can try to push this narrative with that kind of photos. 

Don't underestimate them, they do have a strategy with her Instagram. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Wether we like it or not, team con knows what people are gonna think.

They know they can try to push this narrative with that kind of photos. 

Don't underestimate them, they do have a strategy with her Instagram. 

I understand what you're saying but we as fans really want to tell her not to do something or do certain things after she has been denied autonomy for 13 years? It goes against the whole idea of #freebritney really.

Rational minds would know that it's perfectly ok for women to showcase their bodies and that should not be the reason to take away anyone's human rights. If Vivian use this as an exhibit then she is really running out of tricks. I trust Britney's new legal team to advise her and handle things.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Wether we like it or not, team con knows what people are gonna think.

They know they can try to push this narrative with that kind of photos. 

Don't underestimate them, they do have a strategy with her Instagram. 

Send them my regards if you meet them next Monday. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Just now, Cherry Bomb said:

I understand what you're saying but we as fans really want to tell her not to do something or do certain things after she has been denied autonomy for 13 years? It goes against the whole idea of #freebritney really.

Rational minds would know that it's perfectly ok for women to showcase their bodies and that should not be the reason to take away anyone's human rights. If Vivian use this as an exhibit then she is really running out of tricks. I trust Britney's new legal team to advise her and handle things.

Again, we have no proof that she agreed to post such photos. 

Team con can not use this as an exhibit in court... But they are certainly doing this to turn the public opinion against her.

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block