If Britney wanted to go live she would have by now.

she only started to speak up less than a month ago, after 13 years of trauma. I don't think that she feels ready to go live and speak about it entirely.

I'd rather her to wait until a huge shift in her lawsuit, then doing a real interview with Oprah to explain everything from A to Z, because it's not the kind of story that you share during an instagram live :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, do the thing said:

she only started to speak up less than a month ago, after 13 years of trauma. I don't think that she feels ready to go live and speak about it entirely.

I'd rather her to wait until a huge shift in her lawsuit, then doing a real interview with Oprah to explain everything from A to Z, because it's not the kind of story that you share during an instagram live :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

agree on this just not sure Oprah is the way to go

• Like 1

why would she go live tho'? i mean... maybe she doesn't want to? it could also be that she can't, but i don't know. i don't think the going live or not is worth debating.

do any artists ever go live? thats like a rare occurrence no?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Puppy said:

What part of her saying “I need therapy” don’t you get? She’s not gonna have a sit down tell all like everyone is craving for soon yet people keep demanding it. She’s not ready so respect that.

Who asked for a tell all on IG live though? She can post topless pictures of herself to the world but doesn’t want to communicate with her fans :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

Who asked for a tell all on IG live though? She can post topless pictures of herself to the world but doesn’t want to communicate with her fans :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

What is this whole discussion about then? Why the need to go live? You want her to just sit there and talk to her fans like Banana Alice? Everyone saying she should do what she wants but this thread is basically asking her to go on live for what? To dance? Chat? Just like this? 

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

What is this whole discussion about then? Why the need to go live? You want her to just sit there and talk to her fans like Banana Alice? Everyone saying she should do what she wants but this thread is basically asking her to go on live for what? To dance? Chat? Just like this? 

Those are clearly done by team con. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

Those are clearly done by team con. 

Well obviously and she already said how traumatized she is yet you are gonna say why she isn’t on camera speaking to the fans? Yeah and that’s all you can say? The logic.