If Britney wanted to go live she would have by now.

1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

She hasn’t because she can’t because she doesn’t by any means run her own account this conversation is becoming incredibly frustrating and ridiculous she accidentally went live in her boyfriends account and he immediately stopped it, that’s enough reason to know she’s not allowed to do it 

Do you hear yourself? On her boyfriends account. She has access to her account now and should be able to go live. Stop making up excuses. 

if she wanted to go live on her boyfriends IG, why wouldn’t she on her own? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 1
Just now, BritneyLVR said:

Do you hear yourself? On her boyfriends account. She has access to her account now and should be able to go live. Stop making up excuses. 

I feel sorry for you people you are so close minded on this topic. When she is asked about it publicly at some stage and admits it hasn’t been her I will truly gloat in being right this entire time. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, DJBringItBack said:

I feel sorry for you people you are so close minded on this topic. When she is asked about it publicly at some stage and admits it hasn’t been her I will truly gloat in being right this entire time. 

I’ll wait for her to go live :) 

1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I wonder if she is in fact legally barred from going live on the socials. It’s so weird that she hasn’t done that, even just to speak candidly about.. anything.  

Legally barred from going live but can post captions calling people out and provocative photos? Going live shouldn’t be an issue. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, HIM said:

I agree. Weird she hasn’t yet. A quick pop in or whatever but something live showing her paintings, her yard, closet or something 

This. Even if she couldn’t talk about the conservatorship, there’s absolutely no reason why she couldn’t show this type of stuff. And for those who say she doesn’t owe us anything, she doesn’t! But I feel like she would want to show us into her life in little ways like that. She said she loves her fans and if I was as lonely as she was, going live with my fans would be so much fun! It just doesn’t add up in my opinion 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

She hasn’t because she can’t because she doesn’t by any means run her own account this conversation is becoming incredibly frustrating and ridiculous she accidentally went live in her boyfriends account and he immediately stopped it, that’s enough reason to know she’s not allowed to do it 

stop making sense of you'll get banned.

• Haha 7