Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

Just now, Britneylandia said:

Coming from him is a little bit too late isn’t it? 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Better than nothing and he's doing it at a point where the world is listening.

People have been screaming for people to speak out and when they do people have a go at them for it.

Give him a break, it's been made clear how much Brit loves him and we do not know the details of how he has been silenced/threatened.

I'm not disrespecting you at all btw, I just think we should support someone EXTREMELY close to Britney calling out her dad and supporting the movement, it's super important. Especially, as he has Fe's approval.

• Love 1

What people need to realize is he works in entertainment and Jamie probably threatened to keep Britney away from him if he spoke out. He’s probably been threatened with lawsuits and lord knows what else. She said herself she has friends that she can’t even go visit who live right by her. Who cares how long it takes to speak out? The point is he said something. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader

Take a step back and think of the tactic Jamie took. He threatened peoples' livelihoods. That is something imperative in all peoples' lives, and he scared people into thinking their lives would implode if they said something. That is why imo it took so long for people close to her to speak up. Because if they did they'd lose their jobs, their salary, which, in the primitive mind, means decision making as to where they'll then live, how they'll make ends meet etc. It's fear-based, and Jamie preyed on that. Not saying speaking out 13 years later is right, but I think it's worth pointing out that Jamie was threatening to destroy peoples' lives, and he had the money and power to actually do it.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I feel terrible for Britney. Anyone who has gotten close to her has been pushed away by Jamie and the conservatorship team. They really don’t want her to have any support from others.

People who have worked with Britney over the years have had to keep a distance from her due to fear of losing their jobs and being blacklisted from the industry. I heard that her backup dancers during the POM residency deliberately kept an emotional distance from her because they didn’t want to draw attention to themselves from the team. It’s ludicrous! Britney deserves to have good people in her life!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Seanril said:

I’m sorry I don’t care what was said and threatened but I would never have been able to be so complicit in this abusive conservatorship for 13+ years. EVERYONE stayed silent and no one helped her or spoke up. It’s SO damn sad and pathetic. My heart hurts that no one fought for her.

Yeah. I feel bad for all of the “friends” of people who defend this guy and other Hollywood snakes. You may as well be without friends if they allow your father to take your children from you, **** you, remove your human rights and start trafficking you right before their eyes. For 13 years until everyone knows and then they are like “This is my best friend okay? I am not staying silent any longer”. And that goes for everyone’s golden child Sam Asghari too. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

I feel terrible for Britney. Anyone who has gotten close to her has been pushed away by Jamie and the conservatorship team. They really don’t want her to have any support from others.

People who have worked with Britney over the years have had to keep a distance from her due to fear of losing their jobs and being blacklisted from the industry. I heard that her backup dancers during the POM residency deliberately kept an emotional distance from her because they didn’t want to draw attention to themselves from the team. It’s ludicrous! Britney deserves to have good people in her life!

Right. And I would have been richer and further in my career too if I had turned a blind eye on abuse, bullying and ***ual harassments on my workplaces too, but can’t say I wish I did. What was #metoo and #timesup all about if not having a ducking spine? Or for that matter Black Lives Matters. 

18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Take a step back and think of the tactic Jamie took. He threatened peoples' livelihoods. That is something imperative in all peoples' lives, and he scared people into thinking their lives would implode if they said something. That is why imo it took so long for people close to her to speak up. Because if they did they'd lose their jobs, their salary, which, in the primitive mind, means decision making as to where they'll then live, how they'll make ends meet etc. It's fear-based, and Jamie preyed on that. Not saying speaking out 13 years later is right, but I think it's worth pointing out that Jamie was threatening to destroy peoples' lives, and he had the money and power to actually do it.

Not livelihood. This guy didn’t speak about getting food on the table, he talked about his career in Hollywood. Fame and wealth. Which he already had. I would say Jamie just threatened his greed. Would you allow your friend being subjected to everything Britney has been subjected to for 13 years, if your friends dad threatened to try to ruin your career? 
I wonder if so many people are spreading hate about Sam Lutfi because he didn’t shut up, and they did not want to look bad in comparison so they rather slandered him?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

I hope more people will start talking now and spread the truth.

Please do not judge people from her inner circle why they kept quiet all these years.

Lets be real, Britney kept quiet for so long and it is reasonable that other people did the same thing. They just did not want to interfare in “family business”.

It is easy to talk now what shoud be done 10 years ago. Leave that in the past, and lets do now everything possible to help her to get her freedom.

She did not. She has been forbidden to talk about the conservatorship, her father has abused her, she has been surrounded by so many people controlling her that she has not even had the physical possibility to speak out.  And when they threatened her they didn’t threaten her career but her own children. The enablers that have known have not been in her position at all. Of course a trafficked victim can’t just shout out to the entire world what is going on, they are trafficked..!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Seanril said:

A MEN!!!!!! It’s so sad that everyone chose to protect themselves, their lives, their money, their careers instead of help someone clearly being abused.

#COULDNEVERBEME

Yeah. I’d like to know if they are all American and it is a cultural thing or something :S 

Was it Lady Gaga who said “your career won’t wake up and tell you they don’t love you anymore”. No, but your career won’t hold your hand on your death bed either or be something you remember with fondness at old age when contemplating your life with a conscience, especially not if you literally allowed your own friends to be tortured for 13 years over it.

My friendships are based on loyalty and actual love, we are there for eachother, we sacrifice stuff for eachother. 

• Love 2
  • Leader
35 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

Not livelihood. This guy didn’t speak about getting food on the table, he talked about his career in Hollywood. Fame and wealth. Which he already had. I would say Jamie just threatened his greed. Would you allow your friend being subjected to everything Britney has been subjected to for 13 years, if your friends dad threatened to try to ruin your career? 
I wonder if so many people are spreading hate about Sam Lutfi because he didn’t shut up, and they did not want to look bad in comparison so they rather slandered him?

I don't disagree, but Cade said his career was in jeopardy. I'm not saying it's right, just trying to offer an explanation for a complex set of emotions. And no of course I wouldn't be silent. I WAS threatened and I still spoke out. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Angry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Markthepop said:

Right. And I would have been richer and further in my career too if I had turned a blind eye on abuse, bullying and ***ual harassments on my workplaces too, but can’t say I wish I did. What was #metoo and #timesup all about if not having a ducking spine? Or for that matter Black Lives Matters. 

That was the culture back then. It’s not right or fair but it happens. I’ve been in toxic work environments where people in charge have abused their power and targeted others for no reason other than to boost their own egos! We all had to turn a blind eye due to fear of retaliation. Everyone just had to put their heads down and stay out of trouble, and wait for something better to come up. 

People can be cruel!

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't disagree, but Cade said his career was in jeopardy. I'm not saying it's right, just trying to offer an explanation for a complex set of emotions. And no of course I wouldn't be silent. I WAS threatened and I still spoke out. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14639615

• Love 1