Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

The most important thing to focus on is that her inner circle starts to talk. Even if it's late, i think it will be helpful for Britney as they have witnessed a lot of things that can be used by Britney's lawyer to end this abuse. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I wonder where these "enough is enough" people have been for 13 years. Your “best friend” has been kept silenced and away from the knowledge for 13 years, her lawyer and family were and still is stealing money, you know how to pass Britney into clubs, but you don't just help her research how to break this legal arrangement for all these years. Come on... I'm done with these "enough with team con silencing us" statements coming from Britney's close circle. None of you have moved your fingers. Her fans were sued, her fans’ jobs were  blocked and threatened . Where you were just busy eating easy earned money in your glass houses . Get out of there.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

he by himself is nothing that special, but he has control of Britney's money, and with money even someone like him can achieve a lot of things, that's what people may fear.

It's really difficult to understand what it's like to be in the situation of Cade or anyone that has been somewhat involved with Britney these past 13 years. For us it's pretty easy to say, that at the first suspicious thing we noticed we would've done something and screw all the NDA's, and denounce Jamie, but again, we don't know how all these people even get close to Britney in the first place, what are they told, what other relationships in their work, etc are at risk, or how many of the stuff they've seen or heard they can actually prove, or they know it's for sure. Maybe they've only heard a lot of rumors, and it wasn't until Britney finally spoke up that they're confirming all they knew, thus, why it took them so long. 

I mean, we know they've let Britney hang out with him for years now, and we know they never leave her alone, so probably Britney doesn't even talk to him about the most serious stuff, as Paris said that she never asks her about the conservatorship. If they knew he knows a lot of stuff, they would've cut him off her life years ago, so probably he has even played "both sides" to earn Team Con's trust, we really don't know.

great points we can’t really judge - also when did paris say this?

14 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I'm a little skeptical only because I feel like if James Spears thought Cade was in any way supportive of Britney's freedom, Cade wouldn't still be on the payroll. 

I guess people forget facts and historical trends when it suits them.

Anyways, regardless of his intentions, it’s great that he spoke up, however long it took him; because it helps free our queen and I think we should leave it at that.

britney will pass judgment on each of the people involved in this when the time is right; for now we should focus on freeing her.

I appreciate all the people speaking up but to me the only thing I take as the absolute truth are both Britney’s testimonies in court. nothing else, and no-one else.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Screen shots yall 

Thank you. 

22 minutes ago, fus said:

To all Britney’s friends & conservatorship acquaintances….. SPEAK OUT!!! You’re all grown *** adults. If you know something about her situation then SAY SOMETHING!! HELP HER OUT OF THIS!!

Free Britney + End Conservatorship Abuse!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Thank you. 

To all Britney’s friends & conservatorship acquaintances….. SPEAK OUT!!! You’re all grown *** adults. If you know something about her situation then SAY SOMETHING!! HELP HER OUT OF THIS!!

Free Britney + End Conservatorship Abuse!!

yes and while a lot of times I think - too little too late; we have to at least pretend-support them so they speak up. we need to make it a safe space for them.

• Like 6
17 hours ago, phareezy said:

Everyone that has been silenced needs to get together, hire an incredible attorney, and sue. It's sounding like Jamie silenced half of Hollywood at this point. There's power in numbers. If multiple people are coming forward with the same story those little NDAs won't even matter.

Even better, Rosengart would want to compile a list of collaborators on projects, from other musicians to producers to hosts and interviewers etc to testify about their experiences with Jamie and how abusive he is I'm court, and any mishandling. Imagine the power in David LaChapelle or Iggy Azelea, Cher etc. Coming forward and saying "we all knew this and could never speak!".

• Love 1