Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

The britneyspears Instagram account unfollowed him when Cassie did that unfollow spree so there’s no point of him mentioning her insta anyway lol

Cassie also unfollowed Kate Hudson that time :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Unless you have blocked someone, you’ll see their post if they’ve tagged you. Although I believe Britney doesn’t have full access to her Instagram (so that she could like and comment posts) - she can only send content to be published.

Sam Asghari follows Cade so he can share the news with Britney. It is possible that it was him Cade was referring to. Plus Cade is still Britney’s agent so he could have told about the post in person.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Both Fe and Sam L commented on BH’ Insta post about this

Sam L should be blocked from viewing Breatheheavy's instagram... and I'm not joking. No-one needs his toxic energy and he shouldn't be given the platform to voice his opinion on BreatheHeavy's instagram.

• Like 6

I mean... if he couldn't speak about it publicly he could anonymously at least... some anonymous guy called britneygram to speak about forced mental facility situation. Cade could've also ask someone to speak on his behalf, without revealing his identity. Some random people cared about her situation more than her friends i suppose :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I didn't realize that he was actually her agent...I thought they were just friends.

WTF at fans sending him death threats and physically assaulting him? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

This fanbase really worries me sometimes. 

Yeah but she has also been in human trafficking. I also think this and any bands fan base is worrisome, when people make an artist their identity, but she has been so abused and enslaved and he didn’t speak up. 
I would never chose my career over my friend being treated like Britney. I feel bad for her that she has not had a single friend that started the Free Britney movement and has been all over the news and social media fighting for her freedom. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Im

38 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I mean... if he couldn't speak about it publicly he could anonymously at least... some anonymous guy called britneygram to speak about forced mental facility situation. Cade could've also ask someone to speak on his behalf, without revealing his identity. Some random people cared about her situation more than her friends i suppose :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

We don’t know if he was a source to some of the quotes in public (New York Times and New Yorker articles). 

The more I think about it, the more likely is that he is referring to Fe or Sam Asghari. Sam Asghari had the most to lose - his girlfriend - if he spoke out. Calling Jamie a **** and wearing #freebritney shirt was a risky move, but not that risky when the GP had already heard what was going on and especially when Britney was going to speak in the court.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Yes! Honestly! It started with her fans and then other random strangers to her, like lawyers and human rights advocates joined and did more for raising awareness and creating a public opinion against the conservatorship and advocating her human rights. Free Britney GIF
A brave person who literally risked abuse and death threats to defend Britney, without even knowing her. ☝️

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

Guys y’all need to stop pointing fingers to people who haven’t spoken up about the situation. You’ll never know what kind of legal pressure they are under. Team Con is a billion dollar business that has the ability and resources to destroy people’s livelihood. I’m sure Cade cared a lot about Britney but was threatened to stay silent. He’s no Jamie Lynn. We should be glad he spoke up now. Better late than never. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

No way! Many of us actually chose our friends over money and career. My parents risked their lives fighting for democracy, not a thought about getting cozy with the power and get under the radar. Silence is violence and if this guy had been active calling out Britney’s human rights and countered the media narrative it would have meant the world. 

• Love 6

I’m sorry I don’t care what was said and threatened but I would never have been able to be so complicit in this abusive conservatorship for 13+ years. EVERYONE stayed silent and no one helped her or spoke up. It’s SO damn sad and pathetic. My heart hurts that no one fought for her.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

No way! Many of us actually chose our friends over money and career. My parents risked their lives fighting for democracy, not a thought about getting cozy with the power and get under the radar. Silence is violence and if this guy had been active calling out Britney’s human rights and countered the media narrative it would have meant the world. 

A MEN!!!!!! It’s so sad that everyone chose to protect themselves, their lives, their money, their careers instead of help someone clearly being abused.

#COULDNEVERBEME

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Absolutely 👏🏻 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Klara Han said:

I was thinking the same but then imagine that he speaks up before Britney says I'm depressed and angry and want this conship to be gone. He can't speak up while Britney is trying to prove the world on Instagram that she is the happiest she's ever been. He would have looked like a fool and the conship team would have maybe hurt him quietly.

Real question is “ would she be posting all those instagram posts if somebody guided her to search for a loophole in this case. Maybe a new lawyer? New council… anything.He’s another type of snake imo.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

there's a rumour the anonymous guy was Cade or orchestrated  by cade

• Love 1

Britney’s situation is worse then what we ever could have imagined. ALL of them are complicit.

People who know about the specifics should not only speak out but be ready to testify for Britney’s lawyer and her case. No excuses.   

It’s pathetic that people are only speaking out to save themselves. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

there's a rumour the anonymous guy was Cade or orchestrated  by cade

If it was him he would've said it right now and confirm it since he's already speaking on the matter. he got nothig to gain or loose, he already broke his silence. 

• Love 1

I hope more people will start talking now and spread the truth.

Please do not judge people from her inner circle why they kept quiet all these years.

Lets be real, Britney kept quiet for so long and it is reasonable that other people did the same thing. They just did not want to interfare in “family business”.

It is easy to talk now what shoud be done 10 years ago. Leave that in the past, and lets do now everything possible to help her to get her freedom.

• Love 1
  • Like 4