Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

Guys y’all need to stop pointing fingers to people who haven’t spoken up about the situation. You’ll never know what kind of legal pressure they are under. Team Con is a billion dollar business that has the ability and resources to destroy people’s livelihood. I’m sure Cade cared a lot about Britney but was threatened to stay silent. He’s no Jamie Lynn. We should be glad he spoke up now. Better late than never. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 8
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Guys y’all need to stop pointing fingers to people who haven’t spoken up about the situation. You’ll never know what kind of legal pressure they are under. Team Con is a billion dollar business that has the ability and resources to destroy people’s livelihood. I’m sure Cade cared a lot about Britney but was threatened to stay silent. He’s no Jamie Lynn. We should be glad he spoke up now. Better late than never. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I agree. Of course yes it would have been more ideal to have spoken up before, but we can’t focus so much on the past anymore. Let’s look ahead. He’s trying to help now. Let’s accept that. Keep a critical eye on him, fine, but a little bit of this takedown mob mentality doesn’t sit so well with me personally. Just my two cents 🙏

• Love 9

Pretty sure he is talking about Felicia! He's also friends with Felicia, too. I feel like Britney and Felicia will be reunited you guys :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: Britney's freedom is coming and I hope she gets the beautiful Felicia back in her life. Someone who has always loved her! We all know Felicia was pushed out of her life once Jamie got control and Jamie also knew that Felicia didn't have the money, if she signed an NDA.

• Love 1

Cade was one of the very few people around Britney that made her smile/laugh. Seriously, go look at all the photos of Britney and Cade... Britney looked happy and smiling, laughing. 

Sure, Cade may come into Britneys inner circle first from being her agent.....but being her agent made him see whats really going on behind doors. 

Britneys management and Conservatorship were very complicated situation... He may be the one that secretly planning to help Britney. Those recordings, papers, documents,  info,  that led to the Free Britney movement didn't just come from nowhere. I think he's the one that secretly planning and helping Britney, introducing Rosengard to Britney.

I think after Jamie's removed, and the conservatorship ends, Britney will do a tell all interview/book... who's hurting her and who's helping her.

So right now, its not the time for blame game. Anyone who's speaking up is appreciated. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I kind of wish he mentioned her Instagram though 😭

Also who is he saying threw water bottles at him? The fans? Because that’s another person accusing us of being violent/sending death threats with no proof….

The britneyspears Instagram account unfollowed him when Cassie did that unfollow spree so there’s no point of him mentioning her insta anyway lol

Cassie also unfollowed Kate Hudson that time :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

You can tell that Britney genuinely feels comfortable being around Cade. And I’m glad he finally spoke.. he’s so close to her, Lord knows how many threats he’s received from Colon. 
remember that one time Cade brought her to a night club in Vegas in 2015? I think that was her first time going to a night club in years - and probably one of the lasts.

2BFFFDB100000578-3223545-image-a-9_14414she looked so happy that night

Britney-Spears-Out-for-dinner-at-Nobu-realso this time when they went for  a dinner together

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Someone Else said:

what's the point in posting a link to a private account... some people I swear :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Isn't it leaked in a second? That's the point. He doesn't need to take the account public to make his point, he knows it'll be seen by people through other means.

8 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I wonder where these "enough is enough" people have been for 13 years. Your “best friend” has been kept silenced and away from the knowledge for 13 years, her lawyer and family were and still is stealing money, you know how to pass Britney into clubs, but you don't just help her research how to break this legal arrangement for all these years. Come on... I'm done with these "enough with team con silencing us" statements coming from Britney's close circle. None of you have moved your fingers. Her fans were sued, her fans’ jobs were  blocked and threatened . Where you were just busy eating easy earned money in your glass houses . Get out of there.

I was thinking the same but then imagine that he speaks up before Britney says I'm depressed and angry and want this conship to be gone. He can't speak up while Britney is trying to prove the world on Instagram that she is the happiest she's ever been. He would have looked like a fool and the conship team would have maybe hurt him quietly.

• Like 1

It's really time for her close people to hire an attorney and speak the truth, I wonder who is he talking about here? 

I mean of course public and the system have failed her, I am with him on this - Britney was never taken seriously as an artist, but the bigger truth is Britney could've easily gotten out after 2007 and got herself cleaned up but this family made this worse for her. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2