Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

1 hour ago, MoonArcher said:

He still works for CAA?

So he and Jason Trawick used to work together right? but I think Jason is now working under another agency

Jason Trawick was seeing in Las Vegas with Bryan Spears last year! (saw that on Bryan's ig last year, they still friends and have mutual friends)

and Cade, Britney and Sam were at the beach last year! 

Do you guys think he was the one who planned Mood Ring/Glory new edition with RCA? maybe he was the one who fight it for that chain cover, I doubt Britney's team (Jamie) would have approved it. Just thinking bc they were seen together around the time of Glory new edition.

Kade would have nothing to do with those decisions.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Soso said:

I’m sorry but I don’t believe Jamie is THAT powerful :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I mean... he failed everything he ever did in life, he’s not an en entrepreneur, he doesn’t have contacts... he’s just an old trailer trash misogynistic scumbag who has nothing going  on in his life except the desire to control his daughter. Why are they scared of him? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

he by himself is nothing that special, but he has control of Britney's money, and with money even someone like him can achieve a lot of things, that's what people may fear.

It's really difficult to understand what it's like to be in the situation of Cade or anyone that has been somewhat involved with Britney these past 13 years. For us it's pretty easy to say, that at the first suspicious thing we noticed we would've done something and screw all the NDA's, and denounce Jamie, but again, we don't know how all these people even get close to Britney in the first place, what are they told, what other relationships in their work, etc are at risk, or how many of the stuff they've seen or heard they can actually prove, or they know it's for sure. Maybe they've only heard a lot of rumors, and it wasn't until Britney finally spoke up that they're confirming all they knew, thus, why it took them so long. 

I mean, we know they've let Britney hang out with him for years now, and we know they never leave her alone, so probably Britney doesn't even talk to him about the most serious stuff, as Paris said that she never asks her about the conservatorship. If they knew he knows a lot of stuff, they would've cut him off her life years ago, so probably he has even played "both sides" to earn Team Con's trust, we really don't know.

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, HIM said:

Yup. Fear from this, fear from that. I’m sorry but maybe make an anonymous police report. I’m tired of hearing everyone be afraid of one man. 

They’re afraid for their careers 😔. I wonder how all these people would feel if, good forbid, something happened to Britney. I find it very hard to applaud people coming forward now when they saw the abuse first hand years and years ago. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I wonder where these "enough is enough" people have been for 13 years. Your “best friend” has been kept silenced and away from the knowledge for 13 years, her lawyer and family were and still is stealing money, you know how to pass Britney into clubs, but you don't just help her research how to break this legal arrangement for all these years. Come on... I'm done with these "enough with team con silencing us" statements coming from Britney's close circle. None of you have moved your fingers. Her fans were sued, her fans’ jobs were  blocked and threatened . Where you were just busy eating easy earned money in your glass houses . Get out of there.

So true

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I can't at these allegedly famous people receiving death threats.

DA56-EEE0-4870-42-D6-9-C2-D-E7-BAE84-ABB

Like nobody in the f...ing world knows who you are.

I appreciate you're using your voice. As other said, better late than never. Until we know the full truth I won't judge you, just please, please stop with the self pity. This isn't about you. You're pity a.. problem is nothing compared to what Britney's dealing with.

• Love 2
  • Like 1