Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

NDAs and FEAR enables abusers to continue abusing. This has to stop!!

If there’s anyone else (we know there must be hundreds) who know something regarding Britney’s entrapment please speak out!! Say the names of the perpetrators. NDA be damned!! SPEAK UP!!

May the tide continue to turn in Britney’s favor. #FreeBritney 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

That’s Edan. Pretty sure I saw that he is now the head honcho for Blackbox Security meaning he’s in charge of her current security team - source is an email Jodi Montgomery sent asking for security where they had approved it before Jamie denied… idk where that email is. It seems like Edan works for Jamie though, but who knows… he was Britney’s bodyguard for a long time so I’m not sure what their actual relationship is like.

BTW he’s security to Lou’s associate Kris Jenner! 

https://radaronline.com/photos/kris-jenner-snags-britney-spears-longtime-bodyguard/

22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Still no screenshot?

Exactly. I’m gonna need to see the RECEIPTS!!! :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Does someone at TMZ follow Cade… whose Instagram is private? My left brow is starting to arch. 🤨 

“Cade finishes his thoughts this way ... "I'll end with a few things, one person who was in her life (again legally can't name names) was also silenced by the people around her. You silencers know who you are. This person has her best interest at heart."

“It's unclear who exactly Cade is referring to here, but our best guess ... it may well be her longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, who has since resigned from his post.”

The Larry reference from TMZ/Harvey sounds sketch, no??? I don’t want to question Cade but this (long overdue) statement appearing on Team Con’s favorite gossip site and no receipts (as of this post) is making me uncomfortable with his about face. 

• Like 1

I've posted under another topic but I'll posted it again here...

I believe Cade is the one that introduced Mathew  Rosengart to Britney....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6555131/Sean-Penn-Robin-Wrights-daughter-Dylan-Penn-shares-steamy-kiss-boyfriend-Hawaii.html

Cade even vacationed in Hawaii with Sean Penn's daughter and son and stayed in Sean Penn's beachfront home. The Penn family attended Cade's Bday party. So I'd say they know one another very well.

and since Jamie strictly check Brit's phone, controlling her life and Brit has to ask permission to do everything,  Britney must had someone's help to be able to get in touch with top lawyer like Rosengart. Cade is a CAA agent and knows lots of peole.  IMO, in all these Free Britney Movement, Cade must have provides help in some way to help Free Britney

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

I have a feeling he’s referring to Jason Trawick as that’s how they were introduced  I believe, or Brett who still hasn’t been seen since her wedding and departure 

I don't know, but I would think of Felicia rather than any of those two. They actively worked with and for her team

• Love 1

I miss the days when this site wasn't bombarded with tiktok conspiracy theorists. When it was just her true, original fans supporting her and the heart of the freebritney movement. All these people attacking him for finally speaking out and all the people attacking her for posting on her Instagram is just pathetic. Can't these people find another site to spam?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MoonArcher said:

He still works for CAA?

So he and Jason Trawick used to work together right? but I think Jason is now working under another agency

Jason Trawick was seeing in Las Vegas with Bryan Spears last year! (saw that on Bryan's ig last year, they still friends and have mutual friends)

and Cade, Britney and Sam were at the beach last year! 

Do you guys think he was the one who planned Mood Ring/Glory new edition with RCA? maybe he was the one who fight it for that chain cover, I doubt Britney's team (Jamie) would have approved it. Just thinking bc they were seen together around the time of Glory new edition.

Kade would have nothing to do with those decisions.