Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

8 minutes ago, Soso said:

I’m sorry but I don’t believe Jamie is THAT powerful :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I mean... he failed everything he ever did in life, he’s not an en entrepreneur, he doesn’t have contacts... he’s just an old trailer trash misogynistic scumbag who has nothing going  on in his life except the desire to control his daughter. Why are they scared of him? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

he's in control of britney's money, he can sue you to oblivion

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Yona said:

This might be out of topic, but "the man we all know who" made me think of "Lord Voldemort" aka "he who must not be named", "you-know-who", "the dark lord".

la-et-hc-you-re-all-saying-voldemort-wro

hahahah i had the same thought.

• Love 3

I’m certain what’s going on with Britney is an open secret in Showbiz. In 12+ years, I’m certain he’s told his cousin, Kate Hudson, she knows an arse-tonne of celebs, her mum is Goldie Hawn and her stepdad is Kurt Russell. Britney’s story would have done the rounds in celeb circles over the years and NO ONE spoke up?! 🤯

That says it all, really 😏

Also, you can tell they’re good friends, just look at the way she’s with him when she’s got him up on stage at POM for Freakshow 😍

• Love 2
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

As her agent I bet he LOVED the dollars coming into his back account! I think he’a trying to save face! Everybody that stayed silent did Britney wrong!

Um thanks for defending Britney dude but isn’t he like a scum bag tho lol. 😂😂😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-caa-agent-20171209-story.html%3f_amp=true

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Soso said:

I’m sorry but I don’t believe Jamie is THAT powerful :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I mean... he failed everything he ever did in life, he’s not an en entrepreneur, he doesn’t have contacts... he’s just an old trailer trash misogynistic scumbag who has nothing going  on in his life except the desire to control his daughter. Why are they scared of him? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Because he has Britney’s money. Money is power.

• Like 1
Just now, Soso said:

Sue you for what ? 
Why do they even agree to sign that NDA to begin with... 

because if you don't sign it, you don't work with them, it's that simple

add to it that Team Britney is another layer enforcing everything Jamie wants. Team Britney as in Larry, business managers, publicists, lawyers etc etc

49 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

It could be anyone, it could be Adam the bodyguard who left.... 

I feel like Adam knows a lot

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-HAIR-570.jpg?6

That’s Edan. Pretty sure I saw that he is now the head honcho for Blackbox Security meaning he’s in charge of her current security team - source is an email Jodi Montgomery sent asking for security where they had approved it before Jamie denied… idk where that email is. It seems like Edan works for Jamie though, but who knows… he was Britney’s bodyguard for a long time so I’m not sure what their actual relationship is like.

• Like 1

Just a note to everyone who says why say something now make a police report etc. 

I used to work in Law Enforcement and have a degree in criminal justice. The majority of states it happens like this: the ABUSED must file a report. Witnesses cannot. Only police can file for charges in situations where victims cannot or the victim must. I worked in the jail filing charges. Very very rarely can a report or charges be filed on behalf of someone (typically a minor). In this case, that person would be medical personnel as they are mandatory reporters, police (after submitting probable cause for warrants finding evidence), or the person who is legally responsible for the victim (JAMIE!). Legally, there are so many effing loopholes preventing someone else filing or even getting a judge to sign off on arrest warrants. Especially today when jails and prisons are highly overcrowded. Plus there is potential repercussions they may legally face by speaking out. I don’t think it’s fair to bash when you have no idea what is really happening. Britney herself will tell us who was in her corner. Not us. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, The Finn said:

Like I said before - I believe it was Cade who got Rosengart to Britney as he is good friends with Sean Penn and is/was Sean’s agent. Rosengart is Sean’s lawyer and Rosengart’s wife is Sean’s publicist. Sean gave a statement about Rosengart when he became Britney’s lawyer.

I agree, and Cade mentioning Rosengart being a great lawyer seems to be an indirect acknowledgement of the role he played in connecting them.

• Love 9