Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

7 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

He still works for CAA?

So he and Jason Trawick used to work together right? but I think Jason is now working under another agency

Jason Trawick was seeing in Las Vegas with Bryan Spears last year! (saw that on Bryan's ig last year, they still friends and have mutual friends)

and Cade, Britney and Sam were at the beach last year! 

Do you guys think he was the one who planned Mood Ring/Glory new edition with RCA? maybe he was the one who fight it for that chain cover, I doubt Britney's team (Jamie) would have approved it. Just thinking bc they were seen together around the time of Glory new edition.

I believe her CAA agent is responsible for television deals, not music.

• Like 6

Better late than never... I mean, it was pretty obvious that they were all threatened by Team Con to keep their mouths shout in one way or another... And it wasn't only Jamie, he's just one of many and I can see why he never said anything (like everyone else who was/is close to Brit). Now that Mathew's involved I think we're gonna find out a lot of terrible things they did to Brit during the conservatorship and people will start to speak up. I'm sure this is only the beginning and I hope they expose them ALL, not just Jamie. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

And I'm really curious about the "one person who was in her lifewas also silenced by the people around her. This person has her best interest at heart." part. I wanna know who's that person :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Maybe David Lucado? i dont knowww :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

But it's weird that TMZ didnt include a screencap of the post :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Good on him for speaking out. Everyone needs to speak out as a collective, screw these nonsensical NDA’s. It’s only a matter of time until Team Con gets exactly what they deserve. Cade saying that he feels hopeful gives me hope that Britney really is feeling excited for her future. I have so much confidence in Rosengart and I’m sure his firm are looking at every single document since 2008 to gather all the evidence they need to prove this was a scam and an infiltration. 

• Love 8
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

It’s always easier to say as an outsider that “I would have done this/that”. Remember: Britney tried to get her own lawyer, pushed Ingham to petition to move Jamie out, spoke to the current judge multiple times but didn’t make any progress until #freebritney happened, then the Framing Britney Spears and finally, the public hearing that leaked.

It’s also good to remember that a lot of her friend were cut off from her life, she was threatened to keep her mouth shut, her friend were threatened, too, with NDAs and gaslighted to believe that Britney was OK with the conservatorship - even though it was abusive.

Cade is a very powerful witness to Rosengart and the fact that he is willing to go public with his information should make it clear to Jamie that he will lose. If Jamie had any sense (which I doubt), he’d try to make some kind of “plea deal” with Rosengart.

I love your posts :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3

Stream BOYZ ♫

6 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I wonder where these "enough is enough" people have been for 13 years. Your “best friend” has been kept silenced and away from the knowledge for 13 years, her lawyer and family were and still is stealing money, you know how to pass Britney into clubs, but you don't just help her research how to break this legal arrangement for all these years. Come on... I'm done with these "enough with team con silencing us" statements coming from Britney's close circle. None of you have moved your fingers. Her fans were sued, her fans’ jobs were  blocked and threatened . Where you were just busy eating easy earned money in your glass houses . Get out of there.

Lou Taylor has a lot of "power" and poweful clients. And they work in the same industry. I can understand why he never dared to say something against them. Is it frustrating that only now are people starting to speak out against Team Con? Yes, of course. But the conservatorship lasted 13 years without anyone questioning it (including A LOT of fans) for a reason... 

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

As her agent I bet he LOVED the dollars coming into his back account! I think he’a trying to save face! Everybody that stayed silent did Britney wrong!

STOP. Do you want less people to speak up?

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

He literally just said he's been repeatedly threatened and silenced.

I can't at people attacking people who speak out - jesus. No wonder people are afraid to speak out because they'll be attacked because they didn't before.

Yes, it could have happened earlier but it is happening now and that is all that matters.

• Love 2

Stream BOYZ ♫

• Exhale+
19 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I wonder where these "enough is enough" people have been for 13 years. Your “best friend” has been kept silenced and away from the knowledge for 13 years, her lawyer and family were and still is stealing money, you know how to pass Britney into clubs, but you don't just help her research how to break this legal arrangement for all these years. Come on... I'm done with these "enough with team con silencing us" statements coming from Britney's close circle. None of you have moved your fingers. Her fans were sued, her fans’ jobs were  blocked and threatened . Where you were just busy eating easy earned money in your glass houses . Get out of there.

No. I don’t think there is any shame in not speaking out in fear of losing your livelihood, career, reputation, etc.

OBVIOUSLY he’s comfortable now because it’s no longer a threat to him.

Its like everyone has to find something to complain about :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 9