Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Somehow I understand him that he was afraid for his career. But you always get another job.But it's similar to Ali, who was terrified of Jamie, she  would die or something if she stays in contact with Brit.

But human lives take precedent. Besides, if Brit were free, she would have helped him with money until he gets back on his feet.So where is his problem?

I still don't understand that he was allowed to stay as the only friend. But well, maybe because he works for her.Another person on Britney´s payroll.

Cade said he was afraid that he would lose his job as her agent, but not that he was afraid of losing Britney.

He is Britney's best friend so she will have told him everything/most of it and that she wants out of guardianship.

He is friends with Paris Hilton and other famous people. Why didn't he try to do something with them to help her.Doesn't have to be public. He could have found a lawyer long ago.

But now everyone is coming out of their holes.

Please let's never forget that these people are really on Britney's side long before "Free Britney" was cool.And tried to help her.

To honor the real heroes of Free Britney:

OIP.AnhGDHuzvbIg8cMYXUxJgAHaLH?pid=ImgDe

OIP.KEwC5zx5fmU3QTH4zSkKjgHaLm?pid=ImgDe

OIP.PplbrfoCpoEPN-fl1P2z7wHaLH?pid=ImgDe

cQOD9uFg&pid=ImgRaw

They were there for Britney for a long time and helped her before Britney's fans had to beg.

Mel Gibson? Educate me?

17 minutes ago, HIM said:

Mel Gibson? Educate me?

That was before the guardianship.Must have been so 2006/2007. A time when almost everyone was mean to Britney, people laughed at her. No one helped her. One avoids being called only with her name in a breath.

Mel and his wife at the time invited Britney to their vacation home to relax and take care of Britney. Britney spent a few days with them.

Brit and Mel are good friends for many years now.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mel+gibson+britney+spears&docid=607988118789105595&mid=E37F53ADF5E5ADF04AE0E37F53ADF5E5ADF04AE0&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/mel-gibson-reportedly-turns-britney-spears-cops-investigate/story?id=11226180

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mel+gibson+britney+spears&docid=608036643321697537&mid=A6FA43002B35E50AAFEEA6FA43002B35E50AAFEE&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No matter how intellectual a person is, no matter how brilliant and strong he is in the word, in science, nevertheless, his brain is the same evolutionary product in which the primacy of ancient, original, primitive structures always remains. And when there is a struggle in the skull for who is the owner of the house, the ancient and primitive part of the brain wins. It is very easy to prove this. A horror movie. Everyone knows that the actors are playing, that this is a set, that this is a written script, everyone knows this, our cortical structure knows this, but the ancient brain rules the ball. Therefore, people realising that in front of them is just a horror movie are pissing themselves out of fear and react in the same animal way.

PS guys, the truth in this situation must be felt with the heart. 

On 7/24/2021 at 11:36 PM, HIM said:

Yup. Fear from this, fear from that. I’m sorry but maybe make an anonymous police report. I’m tired of hearing everyone be afraid of one man. 

The problem is there's too much legal ambiguity surrounding the conservatorship, back then people working for her didn't really know what it was they just knew the courts dealt with it. When you see something like this and you don't agree with it, you will think twice about speaking out because 

1. Your job is threatened

2. For all you know it could be part of the process. This is some vague legal framework she's under, something you have very little knowledge on, why would you risk your career trying to speak out about it when it could all be for nothing in the end?

I think it makes total sense why people haven't spoke out until now. If someone is making intimidating threats towards you and they appear to have the law backing them then you'd think twice about going against them.

The people who worked with her knew perfectly what a conservatorship/guardianship was and even more so when they live with all the personal and professional restrictions, the right decision was not to work with her and report the abuse. Those excuses of fear of destroying your work-life are not worth it, especially when Cade Hudson had better clients and better connections than Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears. The people who have worked with her and have been in her life are directly and indirectly complicit in this.