Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

• 1 month later...

No matter how intellectual a person is, no matter how brilliant and strong he is in the word, in science, nevertheless, his brain is the same evolutionary product in which the primacy of ancient, original, primitive structures always remains. And when there is a struggle in the skull for who is the owner of the house, the ancient and primitive part of the brain wins. It is very easy to prove this. A horror movie. Everyone knows that the actors are playing, that this is a set, that this is a written script, everyone knows this, our cortical structure knows this, but the ancient brain rules the ball. Therefore, people realising that in front of them is just a horror movie are pissing themselves out of fear and react in the same animal way.

PS guys, the truth in this situation must be felt with the heart. 

On 7/24/2021 at 11:36 PM, HIM said:

Yup. Fear from this, fear from that. I’m sorry but maybe make an anonymous police report. I’m tired of hearing everyone be afraid of one man. 

The problem is there's too much legal ambiguity surrounding the conservatorship, back then people working for her didn't really know what it was they just knew the courts dealt with it. When you see something like this and you don't agree with it, you will think twice about speaking out because 

1. Your job is threatened

2. For all you know it could be part of the process. This is some vague legal framework she's under, something you have very little knowledge on, why would you risk your career trying to speak out about it when it could all be for nothing in the end?

I think it makes total sense why people haven't spoke out until now. If someone is making intimidating threats towards you and they appear to have the law backing them then you'd think twice about going against them.

The people who worked with her knew perfectly what a conservatorship/guardianship was and even more so when they live with all the personal and professional restrictions, the right decision was not to work with her and report the abuse. Those excuses of fear of destroying your work-life are not worth it, especially when Cade Hudson had better clients and better connections than Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears. The people who have worked with her and have been in her life are directly and indirectly complicit in this.