Britney's best friend Cade Hudson speaks out and hints he was threatened by Jamie not to speak out

10 hours ago, Markthepop said:

Yeah. I feel bad for all of the “friends” of people who defend this guy and other Hollywood snakes. You may as well be without friends if they allow your father to take your children from you, **** you, remove your human rights and start trafficking you right before their eyes. For 13 years until everyone knows and then they are like “This is my best friend okay? I am not staying silent any longer”. And that goes for everyone’s golden child Sam Asghari too. 

I agree. You are no friend of hers if you let this go on and did NOTHING!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't disagree, but Cade said his career was in jeopardy. I'm not saying it's right, just trying to offer an explanation for a complex set of emotions. And no of course I wouldn't be silent. I WAS threatened and I still spoke out. 

Exactly. And you didn’t even witness it with your own eyes like he did. All kinds of awful things in history has happened when many people have allowed it and shortsighted prioritised their privileges. 

• Love 1

If you weren't a Freebritney trailblazer I'm sorry but you have to actually bring something more to the table, because now it just looks like you are trying to save face. 

I understand fans being afraid of Jamie Spears threatening them with lawsuits, but if you are a Hollywood big shot working with and representing celebs I don't know how that Hillbilly POS can actually scare you.

If my best friend was locked up in a mental facility against her will for months and medicated with Lithium against her will, I'd def throw hands and you could sue me for all I care. 

• Love 1

I see a lot of coulda shoulda woulda...

If he spoke, he’d be fired and all his communication would be cut from Britney. Is it that hard to understand? It’s putting 2 and 2 together. Some of your minds are not working due to over-conspiring. 

So he chose to stay in her life, and be an inner support to her, instead of going out and saying something and be erased from her life. Duh!

And some blame him for not secretly giving info out... If it’s gonna be secret, how do you think you’d know if he did or not? My god 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ You make no sense at all.

Breathheavy needs to start moderating these forums. Smh.

• Love 3
On 7/25/2021 at 12:36 AM, HIM said:

Yup. Fear from this, fear from that. I’m sorry but maybe make an anonymous police report. I’m tired of hearing everyone be afraid of one man. 

Somehow I understand him that he was afraid for his career. But you always get another job.But it's similar to Ali, who was terrified of Jamie, she  would die or something if she stays in contact with Brit.

But human lives take precedent. Besides, if Brit were free, she would have helped him with money until he gets back on his feet.So where is his problem?

I still don't understand that he was allowed to stay as the only friend. But well, maybe because he works for her.Another person on Britney´s payroll.

Cade said he was afraid that he would lose his job as her agent, but not that he was afraid of losing Britney.

He is Britney's best friend so she will have told him everything/most of it and that she wants out of guardianship.

He is friends with Paris Hilton and other famous people. Why didn't he try to do something with them to help her.Doesn't have to be public. He could have found a lawyer long ago.

But now everyone is coming out of their holes.

Please let's never forget that these people are really on Britney's side long before "Free Britney" was cool.And tried to help her.

To honor the real heroes of Free Britney:

OIP.AnhGDHuzvbIg8cMYXUxJgAHaLH?pid=ImgDe

OIP.KEwC5zx5fmU3QTH4zSkKjgHaLm?pid=ImgDe

OIP.PplbrfoCpoEPN-fl1P2z7wHaLH?pid=ImgDe

cQOD9uFg&pid=ImgRaw

They were there for Britney for a long time and helped her before Britney's fans had to beg.

• Love 1

No excuses for him. Saw the abuse, worked around the abusers, had all the resources and power to help his friend... Did nothing for more than a decade. Fear? Right lol. It's easy to say this now.

It was his choice. His career was more important (even tho he already was powerful enough to fight Jamie).

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

No excuses for him. Saw the abuse, worked around the abusers, had all the resources and power to help his friend... Did nothing for more than a decade. Fear? Right lol. It's easy to say this now.

It was his choice. His career was more important (even tho he already was powerful enough to fight Jamie).

Thanks for your insight, I forgot you knew every detail about what's been going on behind the scenes.

I personally think it's pretty stupid and counterproductive to attack someone for speaking out (see the below).

I'm here for the day you post one single positive comment on this forum.

On 7/24/2021 at 11:54 PM, Slayer said:

He literally just said he's been repeatedly threatened and silenced.

I can't at people attacking people who speak out - jesus. No wonder people are afraid to speak out because they'll be attacked because they didn't before.

Yes, it could have happened earlier but it is happening now and that is all that matters.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, glovedgeek said:

I see a lot of coulda shoulda woulda...

If he spoke, he’d be fired and all his communication would be cut from Britney. Is it that hard to understand? It’s putting 2 and 2 together. Some of your minds are not working due to over-conspiring. 

So he chose to stay in her life, and be an inner support to her, instead of going out and saying something and be erased from her life. Duh!

And some blame him for not secretly giving info out... If it’s gonna be secret, how do you think you’d know if he did or not? My god 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ You make no sense at all.

Breathheavy needs to start moderating these forums. Smh.

100% AGREE !!!

6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Somehow I understand him that he was afraid for his career. But you always get another job.But it's similar to Ali, who was terrified of Jamie, she  would die or something if she stays in contact with Brit.

But human lives take precedent. Besides, if Brit were free, she would have helped him with money until he gets back on his feet.So where is his problem?

I still don't understand that he was allowed to stay as the only friend. But well, maybe because he works for her.Another person on Britney´s payroll.

Cade said he was afraid that he would lose his job as her agent, but not that he was afraid of losing Britney.

He is Britney's best friend so she will have told him everything/most of it and that she wants out of guardianship.

He is friends with Paris Hilton and other famous people. Why didn't he try to do something with them to help her.Doesn't have to be public. He could have found a lawyer long ago.

But now everyone is coming out of their holes.

Please let's never forget that these people are really on Britney's side long before "Free Britney" was cool.And tried to help her.

To honor the real heroes of Free Britney:

OIP.AnhGDHuzvbIg8cMYXUxJgAHaLH?pid=ImgDe

OIP.KEwC5zx5fmU3QTH4zSkKjgHaLm?pid=ImgDe

OIP.PplbrfoCpoEPN-fl1P2z7wHaLH?pid=ImgDe

cQOD9uFg&pid=ImgRaw

They were there for Britney for a long time and helped her before Britney's fans had to beg.

Mel Gibson? Educate me?

17 minutes ago, HIM said:

Mel Gibson? Educate me?

That was before the guardianship.Must have been so 2006/2007. A time when almost everyone was mean to Britney, people laughed at her. No one helped her. One avoids being called only with her name in a breath.

Mel and his wife at the time invited Britney to their vacation home to relax and take care of Britney. Britney spent a few days with them.

Brit and Mel are good friends for many years now.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mel+gibson+britney+spears&docid=607988118789105595&mid=E37F53ADF5E5ADF04AE0E37F53ADF5E5ADF04AE0&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/mel-gibson-reportedly-turns-britney-spears-cops-investigate/story?id=11226180

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mel+gibson+britney+spears&docid=608036643321697537&mid=A6FA43002B35E50AAFEEA6FA43002B35E50AAFEE&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...