Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

There's nothing wrong with a bit of nudity. She can do whatever she wants. Personally, I have a preference for some kind of artistry. This doesn't particularly move me. I feel like she's force feeding her breasts. 

WI2a.gif

My favourite. 

101e8484ff074b4ab70d4c4df031d906.jpg

And Diane Sawyer tried to shame her for that picture. Not too different from what happens now.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I’ll never forgive Diane Sawyer for making her feel bad about this. Honestly, as a woman, I feel empowered by Britney’s self-expression during this time: we should feel free to show, or NOT show if we don’t want to, our bodies. We should be able to make that decision and not be shamed over it, whether we choose to show skin or not.

She was a jealous bitter old power hungry s**ist bish. Thankfully she no longer has any credibility.

• Like 3

i feel like i want to remind people that she just got control over her instagram. I would imagine she has a catalogue of saved pictures she wants to post and all at one time. she was not blessed with social media everyday like us. so, expect years worth of photos and content to be released. some may be amazing and others might be boring but hell at least she is in control of it. I dont find it bizzarr one bit.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I mean she looks good but isn’t she supposed to be proving that she doesn’t need the conservatorship? I don’t think this helps her 

I’m sure her father thinks this is great 

Celebs post topless/raunchy pics all the time though and they dont need a conservatorship?

here’s fadga few days ago:

Cardi posts them all the ******* time:

Others: 

and i assure you, lots more do it 

• Love 5

The thread is once again derailed. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

"she shouldn't be doing this" "this isn't okay" "that's not like her at all" 

Piss off. Some of you need to get laid and the comments are quite telling of that.

Exhale has turned into an animal farm lately! Too many misogynists.

547163_madmeliss_the-crazy-farm-animated

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Why? She posed topless twice in 2007, including in the GM MV, plus she's been exploring her ***uality since her first singles in 1999.

She said multiple times that she doesn't want to be s.e.x.u.a.l now, but they force her anyway (Make Me, Work B-tch... ) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

Celebs post topless/raunchy pics all the time though and they dont need a conservatorship?

here’s fadga few days ago:

Cardi posts them all the ******* time:

Others: 

and i assure you, lots more do it 

Gaga was butt *** naked in the woods for her ARTPOP promo. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I think Britney has a quality to her that makes things more shocking and proactive than they really are. I remember how shocked I was when she licked the milk off the table in the Slumber Party music video even though Xtina did the same exact thing for her Not Myself Tonight music video and when she did it it wasn't even shocking to me.

Her body is on fire and I like that she is showing a 100% natural body unlike all these plastic centaur figures. Britney remained healthy-fit through all these years.

I don't like the concept though. Britey was known for being classy and tastefully sεxy. All of her images and videos on IG look a little unprofessional and amateur. Basic instagram girls upload more artistic and pro photos than Britney who is a superstar.

I like her body and her pose but the backround, the angle, the lightnight, the makeup etc are a little amateur/messy and not tastefull in my opinion.

However I don't find anything bad in the photo to talk about the court and the conship. How can a sεxy/self expressing photo used against her? Maybe the GP is too oversensitive because of the whole situation and expects Britney to stay low profile/remain silence until she's free. But I don't believe it is necessary. She's already celebrating some freedoms and strength she gained after her speech.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Her body is on fire and I like that she is showing a 100% natural body unlike all these plastic centaur figures. Britney remained healthy-fit through all these years.

I don't like the concept though. Britey was known for being classy and tastefully sεxy. All of her images and videos on IG look a little unprofessional and amateur. Basic instagram girls upload more artistic and pro photos than Britney who is a superstar.

I like her body and her pose but the backround, the angle, the lightnight, the makeup etc are a little amateur/messy and not tastefull in my opinion.

However I don't find anything bad in the photo to talk about the court and the conship. How can a sεxy/self expressing photo used against her? Maybe the GP is too oversensitive because of the whole situation and expects Britney to stay low profile/remain silence until she's free. But I don't believe it is necessary. She's already celebrating some freedoms and strength she gained after her speech.

How do we know that she really agreed to post these photos tho ? We have no proof 

7 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

How do we know that she really agreed to post these photos tho ? We have no proof 

We don't know anything for sure until she's 100% free. I want to think of the normal side of the story, that she agreed. If she didn't, this will be one more serious reason to lock up their ugly as.S.es in jail and burn them in hell.

2 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Go Britney!! She is not doing anything wrong or anything she and others have not done before. I cannot believe what some people are writing on Instagram...specially other women...

If it's really her, then there is nothing wrong.

If it's her team, it's so wrong to post such pictures. 

• Like 1