Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

1 hour ago, dfffff said:

As we can see, Britney refers to Tri Star 

Holy ****. Of course. Surely not a coincidence >>> 🤦🏻‍♂️

As for deleting and uploading 🤷🏻‍♂️ The **** is going on?!?! There must be a reason. And honestly, I really don’t think it’s Britney’s doing. Has Sam commented either if the 3 posts?

58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

As some others said, it would be immediate the deletion.

First pic was unfiltered, second one was filtered and photoshopped (she had no freckles on her chest)

Third one is the same as the original but with the filter (and no photoshop), so I think it's intentional :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

her instagram has always deleted and reposted stuff in the past. nothing new.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I highly doubt IG would take her photo down though? 

They would.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: I follow a German model.She usually puts in lightly dressed pictures of herself. Once one with her bust size. It has been deleted. It was similar to Britney's.Then she posts one of her butt in the string. She wrote, maybe they like it better. I love this humor.:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:But it has also been deleted.:jackk_alien:

3 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

They would.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: I follow a German model.She usually puts in lightly dressed pictures of herself. Once one with her bust size. It has been deleted. It was similar to Britney's.Then she posts one of her butt in the string. She wrote, maybe they like it better. I love this humor.:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:But it has also been deleted.:jackk_alien:

They don’t do it to big celebrities. They leave up photos with even more nudity all the time. 

• Like 1

I think this is a declaration of war:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: against her father who was very picky about the costumes.
There was a report that Britney had given her OK to the original version of "Make Me" but it was rejected by her father and RCA, if this is true, then maybe her toplessness is the reason why her father was against it.

britney-gaiola.jpg

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

They don’t do it to big celebrities. They leave up photos with even more nudity all the time. 

She´s not unknown and worked with A list celebs together. She´s not some average Instagram girlie. They booked her for photoshoots and their music videos.

Besides, do you seriously think Rihanna is not a great celeb?!:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

She had trouble with Instagram more than once, her site was even completely blocked. Celebs have no fool's freedom even they have to follow rules. Do you think they are allowed to strain their *******, nipples uncensed?:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

9 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I think this is a declaration of war:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: against her father who was very picky about the costumes.
There was a report that Britney had given her OK to the original version of "Make Me" but it was rejected by her father and RCA, if this is true, then maybe her toplessness is the reason why her father was against it.

britney-gaiola.jpg

jamie is ok with britney being ***ualized by others when she was only 17 but won't allow her to show skin when she is an adult? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

12 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

She´s not unknown and worked with A list celebs together. She´s not some average Instagram girlie. They booked her for photoshoots and their music videos.

Besides, do you seriously think Rihanna is not a great celeb?!:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

She had trouble with Instagram more than once, her site was even completely blocked. Celebs have no fool's freedom even they have to follow rules. Do you think they are allowed to strain their *******, nipples uncensed?:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

When you can’t actually see their nipples yes, they can post more nudity than most people.