Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

3 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

What Britney does with these photos is stupid and not logically understandable. She feeds the lawyers and doctors on the other side

What is stupid and illogical are "fans" thinking a woman being comfortable with her own body equals evidence of a person not being allowed basic human rights. 

It seems YOU are the one uncomfortable with the pictures, this would literally not affect her case as at all, you clearly have no knowledge of the legal system to think it would.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Meanwhile all these free women on Instagram post topless pics too. Are you personally taking them to the psych ward to be put under conservatorships? Just admit that you’re no fan of Britney and move on… 

Do you all have no mind? This is about a woman who is under guardianship and who is fighting for her freedom. Not just any It girls. The photos will harm her.

• Love 1

Some of you should really do some introspection and really evaluate if you even like Britney Spears. You get mad if she posts certain things  that do not conform to the idea you have of her in your head. She’s made so many posts asking for people to stop hating on her posts or her dances and you still choose not to listen. I know Britney sends these types of posts to Crowdsurf, but I really believe it is her sentiment that people should stop hating on her posts. I accept this current version of her, and I still want her to be free. My support for her freedom is not conditional. No matter what things she posts, what blunders she makes or how carefree her dancing is or how rancoonish her eyeliner looks that day. Leave Britney alone if you  Cannot accept her fully. 

• Love 9

Do you all have no mind? This is about a woman who is under guardianship and who is fighting for her freedom. Not just any It girls. The photos will harm her.

You seem to not understand that these posts are protected under her right of self expression and hold no legal anything over her. Her lawyer knows this. His arguments will not even involve some stupid instagram pics. Vivian also knows this… 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Some of you have lost check of reality :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1

What happens if we find out this was her choosing? I don't know whether she wanted this posted or not. Regardless, It's her body, she can do as she pleases. I don't think this makes her look unstable. I only hope she actually wanted to post these. She has a good lawyer now. She's going to be free. If we find out, these posts were her decision what will some of y'all say then? Are you going to say she needs to stay in the abusive conservatorship? Regardless of what's posted, she deserves her freedom. I hope she is free soon and begin to heal. 💗🦋

• Love 4
1 minute ago, limecakes said:

You seem to not understand that these posts are protected under her right of self expression and hold no legal anything over her. Her lawyer knows this. His arguments will not even involve some stupid instagram pics. Vivian also knows this… 

You're totally wrong. Britney is still under guardianship. She has no rights. Incidentally, the picture does not even comply with the Instagram guidelines. On the contrary, Vivian, we argue that Britney must be protected from herself.

1 minute ago, JoJo Online said:

What happens if we find out this was her choosing? I don't know whether she wanted this posted or not. It's her body, she can do as she pleases. I don't think this makes her look unstable. I only hope she actually wanted to post these. She has a good lawyer now. She's going to be free. If we find out, these posts were her decision what will some of y'all say then? Are you going to say she needs to stay in the abusive conservatorship? Regardless of what's posted, she deserves her freedom. I hope she is free soon and begin to heal. 💗🦋

You’re absolutely right. To me, these are clear signs that she is expressing herself. Her latest posts she is saying things she was not allowed to express before. These type of pics, she was most likely not allowed to post before. Britney has always been proud of her body and very much in control or her secuality. She is allowed to express herself . 

• Love 4
Just now, kleinbritney said:

You're totally wrong. Britney is still under guardianship. She has no rights. Incidentally, the picture does not even comply with the Instagram guidelines. On the contrary, Vivian, we argue that Britney must be protected from herself.

Argue with your mother.

• Haha 3
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Disagree. Posting these photos does not = stay in the conservatorship where she has no legal rights. If a judge or the court uses these as evidence that this justifies the conservatorship, than the corruption runs deeper than we thought. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Omg like so strange, Britney is the only celebrity to do this, like omg keep her in a conservatorship.

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: You're uncomfortable with a woman being comfortable with her body? Trash - if this was a man you'd all be drooling.

THIS WOULD NOT PAINT HER IN A BAD LIGHT, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Where was all of this when she was naked in her music videos and wore racy outfits? Leave her the hell alone.

Calm down. We’re allowed to have an opinion, aren’t we? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

24 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What is stupid and illogical are "fans" thinking a woman being comfortable with her own body equals evidence of a person not being allowed basic human rights. 

It seems YOU are the one uncomfortable with the pictures, this would literally not affect her case as at all, you clearly have no knowledge of the legal system to think it would.

It's just as stupid to party when you're fighting for child custody. Did you forget what happened? Why do you not understand the connections. It's not about the pictures. It's about the timing of the pictures. And that's bad.

Just now, kleinbritney said:

It's just as stupid to party when you're fighting for child custody. Did you forget what happened? Why do you not understand the connections. It's not about the pictures. It's about the timing of the pictures. And that's bad.

You've clearly shown you're not a fan, an adult IS allowed to go out when they do not have the child for the night you know, like most other parents.

God you are so judgmental of Britney.

It's actually sad so called "fans" are so horrible about Britney and so judgmental of her, she doesn't deserve fans like you.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You've clearly shown you're not a fan, an adult IS allowed to go out when they do not have the child for the night you know, like most other parents.

God you are so judgmental of Britney.

It's actually sad so called "fans" are so horrible about Britney and so judgmental of her, she doesn't deserve fans like you.

of course I'm a fan. But I also know what lawyers are capable of.

of course I'm a fan. But I also know what lawyers are capable of.

Well guess what, so do I. I work in the legal field and i'm fully aware this would hold ZERO weight.

You are just doing the most based on your own uneducated assumptions regarding the legal system.

You're judging her as a mother too, regarding her going "partying".

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Meanwhile all these free women on Instagram post topless pics too. Are you personally taking them to the psych ward to be put under conservatorships? Just admit that you’re no fan of Britney and move on… 

Unfortunately they are not in conservatorships .. these ppl are looking for any and everything