Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

1 hour ago, Justiceney said:

Very strange tbh. I am worried

59 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

One pic was good. This is just too much. I don’t think it paints her in a good light sorry that’s my opinion. 

Omg like so strange, Britney is the only celebrity to do this, like omg keep her in a conservatorship.

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: You're uncomfortable with a woman being comfortable with her body? Trash - if this was a man you'd all be drooling.

THIS WOULD NOT PAINT HER IN A BAD LIGHT, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Where was all of this when she was naked in her music videos and wore racy outfits? Leave her the hell alone.

• Love 6
Just now, Slayer said:

Omg like so strange, Britney is the only celebrity to do this, like omg keep her in a conservatorship.

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: You're uncomfortable with a woman being comfortable with her body? Trash - if this was a man you'd all be drooling.

THIS WOULD NOT PAINT HER IN A BAD LIGHT, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Where was all of this when she was naked in her music videos and wore racy outfits? Leave her the hell alone.

That’s assuming a lot. Who exactly would be drooling if it was a man? I’m a woman, I like men, … but I don’t like shirtless, crotch-grabbing / nutsack cradling poses. So, no, “you’d all be drooling” is simply too far of a sweeping brush and dismissive of personal taste/opinion. 

There’s tasteful / artistic nudity… and then there’s this picture that would benefit a nose doctor who needs a good angle to discuss nasal orifices. I don’t find it **** at all to play spot the booger while I smash my mammary glands. I’ve even had a mammogram that looked less painful than this. I cringed less during that than I did staring at this picture.

There nothing s**ist or contradictory about it. It’s called having a difference in aesthetic taste.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Scrappy said:

That’s assuming a lot. Who exactly would be drooling if it was a man? I’m a woman, I like men, … but I don’t like shirtless, crotch-grabbing / nutsack cradling poses. So, no, “you’d all be drooling” is simply too far of a sweeping brush and dismissive of personal taste/opinion. 

There’s tasteful / artistic nudity… and then there’s this picture that would benefit a nose doctor who needs a good angle to discuss nasal orifices. I don’t find it **** at all to play spot the booger while I smash my mammary glands. I’ve even had a mammogram that looked less painful than this. I cringed less during that than I did staring at this picture.

There nothing s**ist or contradictory about it. It’s called having a difference in aesthetic taste.

Britney is taking these pictures and you're here judging the hell out of her, leave her alone.

I think it's pretty disgusting if i'm honest how you think you have the right to tell Britney what sort of photos she should take and post.

Let her do whatever the hell she wants to do.

This is DISGUSTING, especially from a "fan":

There’s tasteful / artistic nudity… and then there’s this picture that would benefit a nose doctor who needs a good angle to discuss nasal orifices. I don’t find it **** at all to play spot the booger while I smash my mammary glands. I’ve even had a mammogram that looked less painful than this.

^ You're saying that about someone you are a 'fan' of, what sort of fan are you? I'll tell you, a bad judgmental one.

Why are you being so unnecessarily horrible about her? If you don't like her pictures DO NOT LOOK. Also, as a female I think it's vile you're attacking another female's right to own her own body - this is what she is doing here. She is confident, so let her do what she wants. She doesn't need so called 'fans' telling her what to do.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is far from a photoshoot or music video. Her top is discarded on the ground lol. You guys have spent too many years defending her that the capacity to think critically has vaporised. If Amanda Bynes posted similar, I would think the same.  You need to compare apples with apples

5 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

This is far from a photoshoot or music video. Her top is discarded on the ground lol. You guys have spent too many years defending her that the capacity to think critically has vaporised. If Amanda Bynes posted similar, I would think the same.  You need to compare apples with apples

So every other celebrity that poses topless should be in a conservatorship and doesn't deserve the right to be comfortable with their own body?

I don't think you have any right to tell a woman how they should act or make any comments about their body. She has every right to own her body just like everyone else without having some sort of stigma attached.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Well I've been saying it but shes not okay or blindly stupid. Not a good look for her when shes trying to show she can fight for her freedom. Let's fight for free the *** after your free Britney. 

My friend saw this and said she needs help and still supports her being in a conservatorship not by her family

Both you and your friend need to get laid or something… what is wrong with y’all. And the nerve of saying she still needs the cship for doing this. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Reluctant said:

I know Britney has always been a s** symbol and this picture wouldn’t surprise me if it were done in some sort of professional capacity (I.e., music videos, etc.) But sometimes I wonder how her sons feel scrolling through Instagram and stumbling upon this. As a middle/high  school boy I would have been MORTIFIED.  But also my mom wasn’t a beautiful Britney Spears either so… :)

Why do you care more about what her sons feel than what she feels. At their age, they will probably have seen women on instagram showing more. They would just keep scrolling past this if at all…. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

I think that's a big mistake. Not because I'm a prude. Getting out of guardianship is just not a good tactic. Britney or Sam will need to let the public know if you didn't post it yourself. I can't imagine her lawyer approving that either. These 2 images could bring her many more years under guardianship. American judges are all conservative. You will use these images against them. It just makes me sad and stunned. We fought for Britney's freedom for so long and now that.

how ungrateful of Britney that you fought for her and she went ahead and did this… if only she knew all the personal sacrifices you made for her freedom. 

3 minutes ago, limecakes said:

how ungrateful of Britney that you fought for her and she went ahead and did this… if only she knew all the personal sacrifices you made for her freedom. 

What Britney does with these photos is stupid and not logically understandable. She feeds the lawyers and doctors on the other side

Just now, kleinbritney said:

What Britney does with these photos is stupid and not logically understandable. She feeds the lawyers and doctors on the other side

Meanwhile all these free women on Instagram post topless pics too. Are you personally taking them to the psych ward to be put under conservatorships? Just admit that you’re no fan of Britney and move on… 

• Love 3