Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

I know Britney has always been a s** symbol and this picture wouldn’t surprise me if it were done in some sort of professional capacity (I.e., music videos, etc.) But sometimes I wonder how her sons feel scrolling through Instagram and stumbling upon this. As a middle/high  school boy I would have been MORTIFIED.  But also my mom wasn’t a beautiful Britney Spears either so… :)

• Like 1

I think that's a big mistake. Not because I'm a prude. Getting out of guardianship is just not a good tactic. Britney or Sam will need to let the public know if you didn't post it yourself. I can't imagine her lawyer approving that either. These 2 images could bring her many more years under guardianship. American judges are all conservative. You will use these images against them. It just makes me sad and stunned. We fought for Britney's freedom for so long and now that.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Reluctant said:

I know Britney has always been a s** symbol and this picture wouldn’t surprise me if it were done in some sort of professional capacity (I.e., music videos, etc.) But sometimes I wonder how her sons feel scrolling through Instagram and stumbling upon this. As a middle/high  school boy I would have been MORTIFIED.  But also my mom wasn’t a beautiful Britney Spears either so… :)

I do agree with this. Even though these photos are stunningly beautiful, and of course any woman, or man, has the right to post whatever they want…I can’t get my head around the idea of my teenage son seeing me or his father like this, and that’s literally the only thing that would stop me if I looked like Britney! 🤣

These pics aren't a good look. I love Britney, and I enjoy when she is feeling hot and looking good, but in a more professional setting? Music video? Photoshoot? This just looks like pics a woman would send to her crack head husband in prison. 

Dear Rusty...

here R sum pichurrs of my hooters. I tried sendin' a pikture uf mai whisker biscuit, but Walgreens refoosed to develop that pic. 

Luv, Britney 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Well I've been saying it but shes not okay or blindly stupid. Not a good look for her when shes trying to show she can fight for her freedom. Let's fight for free the *** after your free Britney. 

My friend saw this and said she needs help and still supports her being in a conservatorship not by her family

She has the best lawyer and she knows it too. Anything she does now her lawyer is going to fight HARD for her rights back anyway.