Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

Gaga was butt *** naked in the woods for her ARTPOP promo. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I think Britney has a quality to her that makes things more shocking and proactive than they really are. I remember how shocked I was when she licked the milk off the table in the Slumber Party music video even though Xtina did the same exact thing for her Not Myself Tonight music video and when she did it it wasn't even shocking to me.

Britney has always been ****. She has this s** appeal to her which no one else has. unlike others, she doesn’t have to try hard to be ****. Periodt :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Well I've been saying it but shes not okay or blindly stupid. Not a good look for her when shes trying to show she can fight for her freedom. Let's fight for free the *** after your free Britney. 

My friend saw this and said she needs help and still supports her being in a conservatorship not by her family

4 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

My friend saw this and said she needs help and still supports her being in a conservatorship not by her family.

Wow. Feels like an episode of The Handsmaid's Tale. Repressing women's ***uality and controling what they should wear or say. Because if they dont behave, it's because they need help, right ? 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Well I've been saying it but shes not okay or blindly stupid. Not a good look for her when shes trying to show she can fight for her freedom. Let's fight for free the *** after your free Britney. 

My friend saw this and said she needs help and still supports her being in a conservatorship not by her family

Calling her blindly stupid should get you banned from here. Telling her what to do? I'm sorry did she ask for your advice? Posing a topless picture means she can't fight for her freedom? She can post whatever she wants because no amount of nudity means someone should be in a conservatorship with no human rights. A lot of Free Britney supporters are hypocrites because instead of her being controlled by jamie y'all want to control her instead. 

You and your friend sound like the same exact judgmental people who attacked britney in 2007.

btw it's you're* 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Alexio said:

Wow. Feels like an episode of The Handsmaid's Tale. Repressing women's ***uality and controling what they should wear or say. Because if they dont behave, it's because they need help, right 

Not everyone sees it that way. I dont think so but I cant say my friend is wrong either. He's more conservative and I respect that ita just his upbringing. Some females would also agree bc it's how it is.  I mean think of muslim woman they cant show their face, my friends just saying posting this while fighting for freedom is strange. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Villanelle said:

Calling her blindly stupid should get you banned from here. Telling her what to do? I'm sorry did she ask for your advice? Posing a topless picture means she can't fight for her freedom? She can post whatever she wants because no amount of nudity means someone should be in a conservatorship with no human rights. A lot of Free Britney supporters are hypocrites because instead of her being controlled by jamie y'all want to control her instead. 

You and your friend sound like the same exact judgmental people who attacked britney in 2007.

btw it's you're* 

Ahaha I'll be banned in ten mins. It is dumb because they can use it against her if she is posting these types of images, can show shes reckless when given a little more freedom that's how she got into one in the first place. And btw your you're I dont really give a ****, that's what people who know your right try to do to make you feel smalle. Clearly you are pressed bc you know it's TRUE or you would have ignored this post and moved on. 

1 minute ago, rower2222 said:

Ahaha I'll be banned in ten mins. It is dumb because they can use it against her if she is posting these types of images, can show shes reckless when given a little more freedom that's how she got into one in the first place. And btw your you're I dont really give a ****, that's what people who know your right try to do to make you feel smalle. Clearly you are pressed bc you know it's TRUE or you would have ignored this post and moved on. 

Vivian: Judge Pennywise, have you seen this picture of Britney Spears posing topless on her instagram account? I know this is Britney Spears who has been half naked her entire career, who has done plenty of nudity in music videos under the conservatorship but I think this just proves she needs to be locked up for life and not have any freedom. Her daddy loves her.

Judge Judy Do Not Want GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Villanelle said:

Vivian: Judge Pennywise, have you seen this picture of Britney Spears posing topless on her instagram account? I know this is Britney Spears who has been half naked her entire career, who has done plenty of nudity in music videos under the conservatorship but I think this just proves she needs to be locked up for life and not have any freedom. Her daddy loves her.

Judge Judy Do Not Want GIF

Or, more likely Vivian: Ms Spears has been giving more access to her personal freedoms such more access to her phone and access to drive her car without permission. In the past month she has posted several concerning instagram posts that demonstrate her erratic behavior such as posting videos of herself dancing that seem more disturbing and show extreme distressing videos such as demonstration a. Kn demonstration b we see ms spears posing topless, now your honor does this seem like someone who is working hard to fight for her freedom or does this seem like a celebrity who has struggled from the intense pressure and needs someone to help guide her in life due to the negative effects this has paid on her mental stability. Yes she may be a popular celebrity who has posed like this before, but currently she is in a legal battle fighting to end this conservatorship but here we see similar behavior. It is very easy to turn this negative as you see. 

1 minute ago, rower2222 said:

Or, more likely Vivian: Ms Spears has been giving more access to her personal freedoms such more access to her phone and access to drive her car without permission. In the past month she has posted several concerning instagram posts that demonstrate her erratic behavior such as posting videos of herself dancing that seem more disturbing and show extreme distressing videos such as demonstration a. Kn demonstration b we see ms spears posing topless, now your honor does this seem like someone who is working hard to fight for her freedom or does this seem like a celebrity who has struggled from the intense pressure and needs someone to help guide her in life due to the negative effects this has paid on her mental stability. Yes she may be a popular celebrity who has posed like this before, but currently she is in a legal battle fighting to end this conservatorship but here we see similar behavior. It is very easy to turn this negative as you see. 

People are not put in conservatorship for weird instagram posts. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: Vivian could have pulled that **** when they had Sam Ingham doing **** all to help her, they no longer have a court appointed lawyer and know their time is up. In the mean time Britney will free the britties and you and your friend will deal. 

One more thing that occurred to me (when someone thought her breasts look weird). Whenever I got pregnant, within two weeks my “chest” became swollen and sore. Also my upper lip (or rather the space between nose and lip) became more full.

It became clear immediately after June 23rd that everyone was horrified by the IUD and Jodi later filed a statement to the court that she hadn’t blocked her getting it out (implying that Britney had never asked for it - which I think is a lie).

I’m not saying “swollen chest” inspired her to do this post, but she does look glowing and “fertile” in this photo (which of course could be just afterglow from previous “exercise” with Sam). 😜

• Love 1
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

One more thing that occurred to me (when someone thought her breasts look weird). Whenever I got pregnant, within two weeks my ***** became swollen and sore. Also my upper lip (or rather the space between nose and lip) became more full.

I’m not saying this is the case, but she does look glowing and “fertile” in this photo (which of course could be just afterglow from previous “exercise” with Sam). 😜

The pictures are old though 

14 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

The pictures are old though 

What makes you say so? She has the same nail polish she had 5 days before in Sam’s IG story where she sang lonely - except that it looks now 5 days older. 

The top on the ground looks like tbe same top she was wearing on her “kick” video that she filmed in her real living room a couple of days earlier.

Her hair is straight, she doesn’t have a necklace.

I haven’t seen any old photos of her matching the nails, necklace, hair, top and shorts.

I know Britney has always been a s** symbol and this picture wouldn’t surprise me if it were done in some sort of professional capacity (I.e., music videos, etc.) But sometimes I wonder how her sons feel scrolling through Instagram and stumbling upon this. As a middle/high  school boy I would have been MORTIFIED.  But also my mom wasn’t a beautiful Britney Spears either so… :)

• Like 1