Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm glad that you love it.

However, in relation to the second part they can't be a good lawyer to be arguing that, as this is absolutely nothing - I work within the legal field and this sort of stuff would literally hold zero weight.

In that case, keep feeding us!

11 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

No no nooooo Britney !!!! Not now 

The general public is not liking this..... and I'm not either tbh
I don't know what to believe ! Can't tell if it's her or team con..... but I guess it's her team cause this is so unlike her, they made her take these pics long ago and they had the idea to use and post them today just to discredit her and screw her image in order to damage her battle for freedom
And if it's her posting ! Britney girl ! this ain't the right time to post this kind of things
I think you should stay away from social media until you're 100 % free.

Oh ffs :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: there's a thread for theories you know. To me, this post screams Britney, Cassie/team c-ship wouldn't be stupid enough to post this.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

Absolutely not! She looks stunning there’s no denying that. 

Yes she was naked in the toxic video but that was tastefully done. The criminal video, that was romantic and ****. This… Just seems desperate and I don’t mean that as shade. This is the second one in a matter of days.

I fear her new ability to control her Instagram will backfire on her. Nobody causally posts these type of pictures on there social media.

I love her always but I’m not a fan of these pictures. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

I think she can post whatever she likes? I'm not sure if you're aware but she can be like this even if it's not for music video or magazine or whatever. she's always been like this. I thought her innocent school girl image was long over decades ago. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

No no nooooo Britney !!!! Not now 

The general public is not liking this..... and I'm not either tbh
I don't know what to believe ! Can't tell if it's her or team con..... but I guess it's her team cause this is so unlike her, they made her take these pics long ago and they had the idea to use and post them today just to discredit her and screw her image in order to damage her battle for freedom
And if it's her posting ! Britney girl ! this ain't the right time to post this kind of things
I think you should stay away from social media until you're 100 % free.

Gurl STFU :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, do the thing said:

you do realize that she does this... since the beginning of her career? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

she literally is the type to post these kinda pics, it's her signature move :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2952155841_93dfeee213.jpg

375FCF9500000578-3747905-image-m-55_1471

20071104071002-britney-spears-rolling-st

a52d97ab2d6874686273ed2a5c30100a.jpg

preview.jpg

Toxic-music-videos-42277800-500-352.gif

w5Eo1b3fDJg2Dqkq50mDlhGty6SLsUh_P2UJ07pd (can't post more explicit pics...)

9V6DI9nhGkx57xZ-YP-LG1TXLPLJCzmjKSDa2WQj

t_britney_spears_tits_ass_make_me2-310x3

I feel like i should save your post everytime i see that stupid argument in a thread lol . And again, its *****, who cares people. When did we get puritans on this board lmao 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh ffs :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: there's a thread for theories you know. To me, this post screams Britney, Cassie/team c-ship wouldn't be stupid enough to post this.

Ok ! Time will tell babe

And that thread for theories and conspiracies you talking about, i believe it was that one that started the Free Britney movement a d look where it got her

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

I feel like i should save your post everytime i see that stupid argument in a thread lol . And again, its *****, who cares people. When did we get puritans on this board lmao 

i understand it may not be everyone's taste, but saying that this isn't Britney :orangu_orangutan_ape:

she did "classy" topless (toxic), "pxrnstar-style" topless (Rolling Stones), "raunchy" topless (gimme more, make me), "goofy" topless 

reminds me of people shocked at Aguilera's "accelerate" for being too ***ual and not Aguilera, I mean do they even know who they're talking about? she did a BDSM MV that was literally soft-pxrn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 3