Sam Lutfi is such a creep

10 hours ago, Applejack said:

low six figures

but considering he had originally sued Britney, Jamie and Lynne for like 6 accusations

and by the time in 2016 the only accusation still standing was unpaid fees from Britney, I can see it

but you mean you thought lutfi settled with team con?

for me that never made sense. team con has deep pockets, were fine with dragging a 2009 lawsuit into 2016, would be ecstastic for defeating lutfi in court and the settlement happened after the deposition.

I meant that I didn't think the lawsuit was really worth Lutfi's time...

He didn't "free" her or offer her the opportunity to speak in open court as he claims was his intention (like you said, where's her deposition?)

He always seemed to me to really be after those management fees...But the court didn't award him millions.

I actually think all of her testimony was likely favourable to him...But only in a "gossip" sense. Not in a legal sense.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

He's full of ****. Really annoying that a lot of fans are buying into his lies. He claims that he sued her so that she had the opportunity to beg for freedom. But he knows perfectly well that the real court does not work like that, it is not some TV show. All testimonies can be only within the framework of specific lawsuit... 

Another of his lies, he tries to discredit Cade now, but in 2019 he defended him and Jeff.

-

Also now Sam began to really defend Kevin in his tweets and gaslit fans who thinks differentlyAnd I immediately remembered your version, that Lutfi could have originally been hired by Mark Vincent Kaplan.

This quote from Kaplan in PageSix made me chuckle:

Kaplan added, “I don’t recall the intervention. This was 13 years ago. The decision for the conservatorship was made by Britney’s father and whoever else he was working with after she had that meltdown at the house where there was that 5150 [psychiatric] hold.”

Source: https://pagesix.com/2021/06/30/k-fed-didnt-use-kids-as-pawns-for-britneys-conservatorship/

"I don't recall"...That's not a yes or no answer. That's an answer that somebody gives when they don't want to implicate themselves.

Considering that Lutfi appeared on the scene at the time of the intervention, claiming he was a private investigator working for Kevin Federline, there may be good reason why Kaplan would avoid that question.

• Like 1