Camila Cabello accused of incorporating black face into her performance, issues statement

1 hour ago, ***yLove said:

And you'd be wrong. There's a clear definition of what black face is, look it up. As for your question, yes, someone white can easily achieve that level of color. Latin comes in all colors, and if I had deeply and naturally tanned white people mixed with Latin people in front of you, you'd find it very difficult to distinguish who was really Latin.

Well I'd be 100% surprised if I found a white person that isn't mixed with a POC genes, naturally get as dark as that Puerto Rican man! :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked: 

#StreamDontGoYet

Billy Porter Confirms He's Playing Fairy Godmother In Cinderella Movie

1 hour ago, JoJo Online said:

Not surprised smdh didn't she call Normani the N-word? 

Yes which is why I giggle when people try to justify she was a child like we didn't know the difference at 16 to know that's wasnt acceptable and people are allowed to make mistakes once maybe twice but it's a pattern with this girl.

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Was she the one that got spray tanned? Petty for everyone to keep dragging this poor girl for mistakes she made as a child. 

I guess I'm petty then. Given her past mistakes she shouldve been hyper aware and even if her intent was not to be offensive she has to understand that the impact can be. All this tells me is that she didn't learn anything from her previous mistakes. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Yes which is why I giggle when people try to justify she was a child like we didn't know the difference at 16 to know that's wasnt acceptable and people are allowed to make mistakes once maybe twice but it's a pattern with this girl.

I guess I'm petty then. Given her past mistakes she shouldve been hyper aware and even if her intent was not to be offensive she has to understand that the impact can be. All this tells me is that she didn't learn anything from her previous mistakes. 

Yeah you’d think she’d have learnt, especially with attending ‘racial healing’- you’d think she’d use her eyes and see the blatant black face.

The main thing that bothers me is her statement, it is empty and has zero understanding.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block