Camila Cabello accused of incorporating black face into her performance, issues statement

• Leader

Camila Cabello has a history of racially insensitive posts, so this latest happening is not good.

One of her dancers looks like they were airbrushed to be black. She claims it's supposed to be a ridiculous spray tan. The clip and her statement are below.

Why is she always in a mess :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Thoughts, Exhale?

E7FntIEWYAQR253?format=jpg&name=large

Watch the full performance here:

cc1.jpg.c8b6cb7e311bf31a109d5d18f410fa78.jpgcc1.jpg.c8b6cb7e311bf31a109d5d18f410fa78.jpg

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Camila will forever be trash, she may have not done black face herself but she has eyes.

Also her response lacked any understanding at all, it was SO casual.

Can she just be gone already? I will never stand her. She's a racist through and through. Her apologies have never been sincere, and I doubt she will ever learn. 

On another note, stan for unproblematic, accepting Queen Jade who isn't a bigot. God, she looks so ******* hot in this scene ezgif-4-d85331f05a7a.thumb.gif.baa945b7f220c009b7e0cda74256a0f4.gif

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, do the thing said:

idk is that really a ******?

remember blacktina? :orangu_orangutan_ape: it wasn't a black face on purpose imo

O-qrdeomWkfUI6Etuq_u4OX9Jz8xExt3RHkxlfjO

D_ejNDuW4AEcPkW?format=jpg&name=medium

EDIT: the actual ****??????? why is the word black face censored? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

This is considered "blackfishing" more so than traditional "black face". This is more similar to what Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner, and Kim Kardashian get accused of. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

That's not black face and the feckless rumblings of the twitterverse really should be left out of what's deemed newsworthy.

The dancer literally posted an emoji of a black person - clearly mocking the black community showing his attention was to appear black.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

Can she just be gone already? I will never stand her. She's a racist through and through. Her apologies have never been sincere, and I doubt she will ever learn. 

On another note, stan for unproblematic, accepting Queen Jade who isn't a bigot. God, she looks so ******* hot in this scene ezgif-4-d85331f05a7a.thumb.gif.baa945b7f220c009b7e0cda74256a0f4.gif

Yaaas!!  Jade is gorgeous in this look! I love this hairstyle

Britney Spears: Then and Now - Celebrity Beauty and Style on GLAMOUR.com |  Glamour UK

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The dancer literally posted an emoji of a black person - clearly mocking the black community showing his attention was to appear black.

Someone pointed out to him that he looks like that emoji, but  you're free to keep inserting your fake narrative.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I would of given them the benefit of the doubt as I could kinda see that that might have of been going for that 70’s playboy George Hamilton look but that emoji says it all.

She should get a refund for that racist rehab  tbh

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

18 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

Her apologies have never been sincere, and I doubt she will ever learn. 

Aww she’d get on well with JL 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Imagine trying this hard to defend racism and black face - truly embarrassing.

Imagine distorting facts and reality to create a fake narrative that spreads hate and division. Literally, read the caption of his story. He says someone pointed out he looks like the emoji, practically down to the pose. You're hilarious.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, ***yLove said:

Imagine distorting facts and reality to create a fake narrative that spreads hate and division. Literally, read the caption of his story. He says someone pointed out he looks like the emoji, practically down to the pose. You're hilarious.

I don't know if you're just acting stupid now or if it's just coming natural to you.

So someone pointed out he looks like an emoji of a BLACK person and he thinks it is acceptable to post it and make a joke out of it?

Your attempts to justify racism and black face are absolutely disgusting.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block