Jump to content

Camila Cabello accused of incorporating black face into her performance, issues statement


Recommended Posts

  • Leader

Camila Cabello has a history of racially insensitive posts, so this latest happening is not good.

One of her dancers looks like they were airbrushed to be black. She claims it's supposed to be a ridiculous spray tan. The clip and her statement are below.

Why is she always in a mess :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Thoughts, Exhale?

 

 

E7FntIEWYAQR253?format=jpg&name=large

 

Watch the full performance here:

cc1.jpg.c8b6cb7e311bf31a109d5d18f410fa78.jpgcc1.jpg.c8b6cb7e311bf31a109d5d18f410fa78.jpg

  • Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

the feckless rumblings of the twitterverse really should be left out of what's deemed newsworthy.

Gurl this is Breatheheavy, not CNN.  :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

THIS is a bad spray tan:

Judging by his tan, it seems Donald Trump might already be impeached - Des  Clarke - Daily Record

Not what Camila and Team produced

  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Camila will forever be trash, she may have not done black face herself but she has eyes.

Also her response lacked any understanding at all, it was SO casual.

Can she just be gone already? I will never stand her. She's a racist through and through. Her apologies have never been sincere, and I doubt she will ever learn. 

On another note, stan for unproblematic, accepting Queen Jade who isn't a bigot. God, she looks so ******* hot in this scene ezgif-4-d85331f05a7a.thumb.gif.baa945b7f220c009b7e0cda74256a0f4.gif
 

  • Love 6
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, do the thing said:

idk is that really a ******?

remember blacktina? :orangu_orangutan_ape: it wasn't a black face on purpose imo

O-qrdeomWkfUI6Etuq_u4OX9Jz8xExt3RHkxlfjO

D_ejNDuW4AEcPkW?format=jpg&name=medium

 

EDIT: the actual ****??????? why is the word black face censored? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

 

 

This is considered "blackfishing" more so than traditional "black face". This is more similar to what Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner, and Kim Kardashian get accused of. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

That's not black face and the feckless rumblings of the twitterverse really should be left out of what's deemed newsworthy.

The dancer literally posted an emoji of a black person - clearly mocking the black community showing his attention was to appear black.

  • Love 1
  • Like 3

 ♫

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

Can she just be gone already? I will never stand her. She's a racist through and through. Her apologies have never been sincere, and I doubt she will ever learn. 

On another note, stan for unproblematic, accepting Queen Jade who isn't a bigot. God, she looks so ******* hot in this scene ezgif-4-d85331f05a7a.thumb.gif.baa945b7f220c009b7e0cda74256a0f4.gif
 

Yaaas!!  Jade is gorgeous in this look! I love this hairstyle

Britney Spears: Then and Now - Celebrity Beauty and Style on GLAMOUR.com |  Glamour UK

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The dancer literally posted an emoji of a black person - clearly mocking the black community showing his attention was to appear black.

Someone pointed out to him that he looks like that emoji, but  you're free to keep inserting your fake narrative.

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, ***yLove said:

Someone pointed out to him that he looks like that emoji, but  you're free to keep inserting your fake narrative.

Imagine trying this hard to defend racism and black face - truly embarrassing.

  • Love 4
  • Like 2

 ♫

Link to comment
  • Exhale+

I would of given them the benefit of the doubt as I could kinda see that that might have of been going for that 70’s playboy George Hamilton look but that emoji says it all.


 

She should get a refund for that racist rehab  tbh

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

18 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

Her apologies have never been sincere, and I doubt she will ever learn. 

Aww she’d get on well with JL 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Imagine trying this hard to defend racism and black face - truly embarrassing.

Imagine distorting facts and reality to create a fake narrative that spreads hate and division. Literally, read the caption of his story. He says someone pointed out he looks like the emoji, practically down to the pose. You're hilarious.

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
Just now, ***yLove said:

Imagine distorting facts and reality to create a fake narrative that spreads hate and division. Literally, read the caption of his story. He says someone pointed out he looks like the emoji, practically down to the pose. You're hilarious.

I don't know if you're just acting stupid now or if it's just coming natural to you.

So someone pointed out he looks like an emoji of a BLACK person and he thinks it is acceptable to post it and make a joke out of it?

Your attempts to justify racism and black face are absolutely disgusting.

  • Love 2
  • Like 4

 ♫

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block