I Feel Sort of Bad For Lynne

I feel sort of bad for Lynne. Am I wrong? Obviously I feel much worse for Godney, but Lynne to me seems like a mom who really does care about her daughter (I could be wrong). Lynne has advocated for Britney, tried to make peace for the whole family, has supported Britney in court and advocated for Britney's position. YES Lynne is way too submissive, just like a lot of country moms. But she does seem to care about her daughter. I do think she could have done more but at the same time maybe she just doesn't have it in her. She reminds me of a lot of moms I know, who care but just don't know what to do

What do you think? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Yes you’re wrong. She knew her ex husband was an abusive manipulative drunk. She went along with Britney’s imprisonment to please him and benefit financially from it. She could’ve been the one to stop this nightmare years ago but didn’t make any attempt. She’s an awful woman who only cares about money and appearances. She $***ualized and exploited her child from a very early age and feels no remorse what so ever for her involvement in Britney’s troubles. I’d feel for her if she held some kind of accountability for her part in Britney’s suffering. Lynne didn’t care what it took for Britney to get her out of the miserable life she created with her husband. That’s why she was OK with her child posing in a push up bra in her home for a magazine. She is an opportunist like the rest of the family. I’ve lost all respect for her. 

3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Felicia said Lynne was totally disconnected from Britney via Jamie.

Mr. King Alex used to message with Lynne on social media (receipts provided). He went to so many “meet and greets” during the FF tour that Lynne would ask him how Britney was doing that night.

She was OK with this? Not having hardly anything to do with her daughter who needs love and support after being traumatized by the world? Not questioning Jamie’s intentions at all, after everything he did since before B was born?

Lynne royally ****ed up by not doing more or speaking out. She’s a coward. I understand where you’re coming from - and I said the same thing up until Britney’s testimonies. I’m glad she got some lawyers in 2019. Great! But it’s too little, too late.

Miss Lynne, I ain’t buying it anymore.

Omg I Never thought of it this way before :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Lynne how could you do this to your own daughter?? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Mr. King Alex used to message with Lynne on social media (receipts provided). He went to so many “meet and greets” during the FF tour that Lynne would ask him how Britney was doing that night.

She was OK with this? Not having hardly anything to do with her daughter who needs love and support after being traumatized by the world? Not questioning Jamie’s intentions at all, after everything he did since before B was born?

Lynne royally ****ed up by not doing more or speaking out. She’s a coward. I understand where you’re coming from - and I said the same thing up until Britney’s testimonies. I’m glad she got some lawyers in 2019. Great! But it’s too little, too late.

Miss Lynne, I ain’t buying it anymore.

it was 13 years of being in the dark and not doing a ****** thing about it

• Like 4

She’s a wannabe Kris Jenner acting like all is well. All kids are happy and family is so big. No. No. No. She is vile. She doesn’t have a single care for peace in her family. Peace for her is silencing the ones who cry out. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Yes, you are absolutely right about being wrong here for this I appreciate your honesty. 

HER MOTHER DID NOTHING TO TERMINATE THE CONSERVATORSHIP ITS NOT SHE IS SPEAKING OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPOSED WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND IN THIS?   

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Lynne has advocated for Britney

Has she? :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

'obey daddy' doesnt sound like she was protecting her. Not saying she has mean intentions as Jamie. Actually Lynne was the one supporting Britney since her early career and we appreciate that but doing nothing in 2008 to avoid getting her daughter into that hell of c-ship speaks so much of how submissive and and unfit mother she was. 

Her current involvement is great, that's the minimum you would expect from your mother, but doing the minimum 13 freaking years later, really? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I read Lynne’s book years ago and she really manipulated herself into being seen in a good light. I never understood why she never went on the road with her daughter. She blamed it on JL being young but mainly because she had a career in Louisiana that she didn’t want to give up. Britney was massive around the world and clearly missed her family. I get Fe was there but it’s clear she wanted her Mum.

She also allowed this whole situation to go on for years even though she knew that her ex husband (ex for a reason may I add) was a drunk. Yet she allowed him to take charge of her life for 13 years! She stood beside him and smiled as he told the world of his victory of getting Britney put under a c-ship and thanked his lawyers.

Lynne neglected Britney a lot over the years and lived off her fortunes. Britney had been good to her mother and trusted her a lot. I think that’s the biggest disappointment - she knew her dad was a POS but her mother let her down. The one person she could trust. Even in Britney’s darkest times she capitalised on her downfall by releasing a book. 

Lynne is just as awful as them all.

UGH, that ******* book. Yes, you’re right and I’m glad you brought this up! How dare she release that book at all, but especially right after Britney endured public struggles that were apparently concerning enough for the family to seek a conservatorship? They also thought it was OK for B to film How I Met Your Mother weeks after the conservatorship began? And go on a world tour a year later? They all (including Lynne) really believe this makes sense.

**** this family and their BS “priorities.” Britney is right to say “my so-called team.”

They want to have their cake and eat it, too.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Has she? :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

'obey daddy' doesnt sound like she was protecting her. Not saying she has mean intentions as Jamie. Actually Lynne was the one supporting Britney since her early career and we appreciate that but doing nothing in 2008 to avoid getting her daughter into that hell of c-ship speaks so much of how submissive and and unfit mother she was. 

Her current involvement is great, that's the minimum you would expect from your mother, but doing the minimum 13 freaking years later, really? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

omg you're right she did say that :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: all I remember from Lynne is how quiet she is about the whole thing, and then she was sort of nice to Britney in court documents but then nothing really came of it... UGH Lynne is just putting on an act :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: im done with this ***** too!!!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I think everyone in that family has a lot to answer to, and none of them are innocent.

I think both Lynne and Jamie were worried about Britney in 2008, and maybe Lynne thought that the initial temporary conservatorship was going to help Britney and be done as quickly as it was established. Obviously it didn’t work out that way…

I wonder how much Jamie’s violent antics affected Lynne’s ability or willingness to get involved. Maybe she feared Jamie as much as Britney does? And a few years into the conservatorship being made “permanent”, Jamie had already installed himself into every aspect of Britney’s businesses and estate, so maybe she felt like it would’ve been difficult to (legally) take the reigns from him.

I don’t know. She obviously hasn’t done things like filing a petition to terminate, and hasn’t motioned to have Jamie removed. But her involvement now is better than anyone else in the Spears family…

She’s definitely not innocent and her silence/inaction for years has costed Britney a lot. We’ll see how much her and her lawyers current advocacy will affect things.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

She was OK with this? Having hardly anything to do with her daughter who needs love and support after being traumatized by the world? Not questioning Jamie’s intentions at all, after everything he did since before B was born?

Miss Lynne, I ain’t buying it anymore. You, Jamie, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn are all complicit.

How in the world did jamie cut off lynn off from contacting Britney? wtf kinda abuse is that!