Permission to dance goes #1 but this masterpiece doesn't :c

On 7/25/2021 at 5:52 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Permission To Dance and Butter were very much fan-driven sales. We saw how it fell to #6, the very moment the BTS army started focusing on Permission To Dance. At this point, Slay 4 You would have been a 10-week #1 hit :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

im pretty sure the youtube views help too, they go to insane numbers within a day.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Kevney said:

im pretty sure the youtube views help too, they go to insane numbers within a day.

That one is also controlled by the fans. :jackk_alien: They make sure they have a goal every time to set with their videos and to reach it. Every numerical aspect of their career is controlled by their fandom but it has reached over the limits. I mean, at least at first, they were gaining hits PEOPLE knew such as Boy With Luv and Dynamite. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

That one is also controlled by the fans. :jackk_alien: They make sure they have a goal every time to set with their videos and to reach it. Every numerical aspect of their career is controlled by their fandom but it has reached over the limits. I mean, at least at first, they were gaining hits PEOPLE knew such as Boy With Luv and Dynamite. 

yeah boy in luv and dynamite were bops then zero effort. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

No offence to BTS but Billboard really needs to put some rules against mass buying I saw Taylor swift also doing this with her evermore vinyl selling them at heavy discount to boost sales with different pressings or something I mean no offence but a fan buys them all that's why before all this physical sales truly showed the success and widespread acclaim of the song or album. 

I do think BTS has a huge fandom but the way this band is selling singles and it's remixes shows a desperate attempt, song is absolutely not reaching everywhere. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block