RCA- Original Doll album/Rallies album

It was never a finished album with a defined track list

It was discarded demos from ITZ and a few demos that she recorded while was on tour in 2004.

at some point after marriage she thought she'd put them together on a album to piss off her team :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:
:bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I understand being a fan of Britney music makes you wanna do this but I really feel all we should do now is care for Britney the person and get her out of this conservatorship. asking for music makes us seem selfish (even though we’re just fans enjoying our favs music) 

now is not the time.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Original Doll wasn't finished. It doesn't have a finalised tracklisting, we barely know any of the songs supposedly recorded for it except Mona Lisa (and that was released). And besides now isn't really the right time for an unreleased/rarities album. If one ever gets released I want it to have Britney's input and involvement and she would be able to promote it like Mariah did with her rarities album last year. But I feel like RCA don't really care about releasing that sort of thing anyway. I guess we were lucky to get the Glory rerelease last year.

• Love 2

U guys realize that for brit to have played the track at the radio station she was prob done recording the album literally. She records in between 50-100 tracks for every album, on top of allll the tracks that still havent leaked from every era. If she was doing promo that means she was down to selecting the tracks for the final tracklist. Oh and on top of a handful of shelved albums when she decided to scrap the albums that were about to come out and start f4om scratch...soooo this whole it qas just itz left overs bs is just infuriating because thats simply not the case. And how many times has she lied saying this but it qas really that with her team forcing her to put up a front for the public. Jesz

19 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

U guys realize that for brit to have played the track at the radio station she was prob done recording the album literally. She records in between 50-100 tracks for every album, on top of allll the tracks that still havent leaked from every era. If she was doing promo that means she was down to selecting the tracks for the final tracklist. Oh and on top of a handful of shelved albums when she decided to scrap the albums that were about to come out and start f4om scratch...soooo this whole it qas just itz left overs bs is just infuriating because thats simply not the case. And how many times has she lied saying this but it qas really that with her team forcing her to put up a front for the public. Jesz

I’m the interview where she played Mona Lisa she said it was half way done. Not at all finished. And Britney records MAYBE 50 songs per album.

Doug Elkins, the producer who leaked Red Hot Lipstick, said she turned in a finished fifth album to Jive, but when Blackout came out none of the songs from that album were on it.

But if Original Doll was full of songs like RHL…I’m glad we got Blackout

Fans liek to think Original Doll was going to be her magnum opus and this huge expose of the music industry and the fact is that it was just gonna be an ITZ 2.0 lbr

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

While I agree that Original Doll was most likely not In the Zone leftovers, it’s safe to say the album wasn’t finished. When Britney played Mona Lisa on KIIS FM, she said the album was only halfway done, then it got quietly ‘cancelled’ (or evolved into Blackout give or take) a few months later. We would have had more confirmation and developments from Britney and Jive if it was finished.

• Love 2