Thoughts on Brit's former Nanny Lulu

https://www.yahoo.com/news/britney-spears-emotionally-manipulated-conservatorship-says-ex-nanny-092051685.html

If you recall she was apparently supposed to testify in 2012 when jamie spears and sam were going to court. I guess if she did testify we don't know what was said bc maybe those documents were sealed? I'm not saying she's team lutfi, but I definitely don't think she's team conservatorship. I think Lutfi's lawyer just saw her as a tool he could use JUST bc she was against the conservatoship. She probably didn't like Lutfi either, but I do believe she wanted to speak out for Britney bc Brit couldn't herself.

Also let's not forget another Nanny spk out to CNN about Lutfi when this trial was going on. This Nanny was around during the time Sam and Brit were together, but she wasn't around when the conservatorship was put into place so while Lutfi might be a bad guy, she wouldn't know anything about the conservatorship abusing Britney.

• Love 2

Leah is interviewed in the most recent Britneygram episode but after Sam Lutfi  claims that Leah was there just for a couple of days any the BG girls go back to Leah, her story starts to fall apart. She has been photographed with Britney on only a couple of (consecutive?) days.

Sam Lutfi has claimed that Britney’s family (Dad?) told Lulu to take the dogs to Mexico: 

And according to Lutfi he was in good terms with Lourdes:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Leah is interviewed in the most recent Britneygram episode but after Sam Lutfi  claims that Leah was there just for a couple of days any the BG girls go back to Leah, her story starts to fall apart. She has been photographed with Britney on only a couple of (consecutive?) days.

Sam Lutfi has claimed that Britney’s family (Dad?) told Lulu to take the dogs to Mexico: 

which one is Lourdes? I can't even find her pictures online, this is weird...

1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

which one is Lourdes? I can't even find her pictures online, this is weird...

I assume she is the Mexican (looking) nanny who was seen with Britney and the boys before the boys went to school (were younger than 5). 🤔 

30 minutes ago, The Finn said:

This.

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

Lulu is a real person? This whole time I thought she was talking about Lou Taylor  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lulu is the nanny that's with witch Britney taking care of the kids when IT-Clown Jamie appears and scares the boys.

She testified in the Lutfi vs Spears case, because she was overworked, was being abused, and was scared for Britney too.

• Love 1