NSYNC tweets #FreeBritney

N’Sync still have a Twitter? 🤯

Off topic. When Britney was doing a spoof audition on The Frank Skinner show, they mad a joke about Britney’s kitsch (a word for cheesy) and she says : “I’m not kitsch. My boyfriend is in N’Sync.” To witch the judge replies: “Kitsch N’Sync!” (Kitchen Sink) And laughs 🤣🤣🤣 Do you get it?  Starts at 01:50.

Also when she does YMCA 😆

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Finally! I'm just as much a Nsync fan as I am a Britney one and I was extremely disappointed none of them have said anything. Lance made it worse and surprisingly JT is the only one to use his voice. Glad they took this opportunity to do so.

It's actually a good point, if the female pop stars who haven't said anything get criticized, shouldn't the group who Britney was closest to at her peak be getting at least just as much? I suppose JT aside they're just not mainstream enough today for the GP to care.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, sunny_liston said:

It's actually a good point, if the female pop stars who haven't said anything get criticized, shouldn't the group who Britney was closest to at her peak be getting at least just as much? I suppose JT aside they're just not mainstream enough today for the GP to care.

Yea especially because she was like their little sister. I know at least for America Britney and Nsync went hand in hand even more so than BSB which is why I was so sad when Lance handled it the way he did. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Yessss NSYNC!!! When will Jambalaya (pronounced Jamba-LIAR) finally say #FreeBritney?Zoey 101 Idk GIF by Audacy

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Also, am I the only one who thinks Joey Fatone is a DILF!? Someone give him my number: 310-dontpullout  

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym::rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Not Bimbo Limbo again :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Haha 2