Make Me... / Do You Wanna Come Over? / Monitor Check audience video from Today Show

• Super Mods

I love this behind the scenes footage! I loved this performance of Make Me and DYWCO and it was fun seeing her at the end checking the footage. Also Clumsy playing in the theatre afterwards! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: All the bops were performed and played! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

when she says hi at the beginning. I CANT

She’s so humble. Honestly, she sounds like a modest up-and-coming star… not the bonafide superstar she is. I love her beyond words.

Also, Make Me is such a gorgeous song. Ugh. I love this.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

When she said she always sang live I truly believe she’s always singing along but her team won’t turn her mic all the way up during the performances. Maybe they are worried she would expose them on stage to thousands of people. Her interaction with the audience is very limited after the c ship was put in place. Other artists go on and on in between songs. This is totally not normal. Maybe her anxiety play a part too but it definitely has something to do with her team.

I am starting to think this too

• Love 4