Britney is a topless queen on Instagram

Message added by Slayer,

This is a reminder that Instagram theories are not welcome in this thread, there is a separate thread for that - those who derail the thread will be banned from it.

10 minutes ago, Jo74 said:

Doesn't her hair, fall of her hair, make up and mild shaodw markings on her cheekbones look like the same from this photo from below? Also looks like her white shirt on floor too.  Not sure when that photo was taken (possibly Jan 2020?) but the recent topless one, is it a throwback or is she saying it's recent like she is with the henna tattoos? I'm getting confused like everybody else now, lol.

Britney_Spears.width-800.jpg

Sis, she looks like this in 93% of her ig posts. Lets nooot

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Jo74 said:

Doesn't her hair, fall of her hair, make up and mild shaodw markings on her cheekbones look like the same from this photo from below? Also looks like her white shirt on floor too.  Not sure when that photo was taken (possibly Jan 2020?) but the recent topless one, is it a throwback or is she saying it's recent like she is with the henna tattoos? I'm getting confused like everybody else now, lol.

Britney_Spears.width-800.jpg

TBH I Archive photos myself and use old ones.. Who cares.. U know? But either way she looks beautiful like she always does regardless to me :D 

• Like 2