Oh baby oh baby how was I supposed to know? What colour was her skirt? Baby one more time Mandela Effect

This one I can understand. That pattern is very common and when people go to halloween costume shopping, they usually find that kind of skirts which probably causes people to forget the original design. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Btw, the dress is dark grey, but since the music video was filmed in such a sunny location, and has tons of 90s color correction, it looks black.  

007.jpgScreenShot711.jpgBritney-Spears-Baby-One-More-Time-Costum

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

This one I can understand. That pattern is very common and when people go to halloween costume shopping, they usually find that kind of skirts which probably causes people to forget the original design. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Btw, the dress is dark grey, but since the music video was filmed in such a sunny location, and has tons of 90s color correction, it looks black.  

007.jpgScreenShot711.jpgBritney-Spears-Baby-One-More-Time-Costum

The opposite..the lightning makes it look grey when it's actually really black.. 20190926_LVW_HardRockMemorabilia_013_t65 3511812515_a1f2dfc397_b.jpg but many people remember grey plaid skirt and even britney remembers it like that lol