Britney: "I got henna tattoos again and put this video together in 2 hours …" (old video)

1 hour ago, Annabanana said:

If she wants to use old pics or videos why can't she just say its old  but I just wanted to post it? Confused Thinking GIF

Whether that's her or not, whoever post on her IG is definitely having a lot of fun messing with us !

gooofney-1.gif?resize=500,273

• Haha 8
38 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Hopefully, at the next hearing, Britney will finally say something about her access to Instagram. Britney, if you are reading this, please comment on it at last.:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

This is not even relevant :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: We already have 2 options: Britney or Cassie  

For me it isn't that the video is old, it's the fact she outright says she got henna again... as if to imply this is brand new content when it clearly isn't regardless of who is posting. If it's Cassie, she must know we've seen this. If it's Britney and she doesn't know the pic was posted last year, why imply it's new?

• Like 8
31 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

For me it isn't that the video is old, it's the fact she outright says she got henna again... as if to imply this is brand new content when it clearly isn't regardless of who is posting. If it's Cassie, she must know we've seen this. If it's Britney and she doesn't know the pic was posted last year, why imply it's new?

Unless she meant, I got henna again - and it inspired me to edit this video of the last time I got henna? Lol I mean who knows, it feels like as valid an interpretation as any

• Like 1