A THREAD: Exposing daily things Britney Spears is NOT allowed to do under this STUPID conservatorship

34 minutes ago, blahbety said:

She pretty much can’t leave her house without asking for permission? Am I getting that right? How. Is. This. Legal???

No, it’s not legal - at least not anymore. The USA has a common law system which means that the interpretation of law changes constantly based on court cases. 

After Britney was put into a conservatorship the conservatees have gained more rights (through court cases).

Ingham should have told her about her rights and if the conservatorship would have blocked her from doing things she is allowed to do, he should have brought the issue to the court.

Here are things she is able to do (but probably didn’t know she could do):

- See who she wants to see.

- Refuse to see who she doesn’t want to see.

- Leave the house when she wants to.

- Have her own phone and call whomever she wants.

- Have her IUD removed.

- Marry.

- Say what she wants to say in the internet (though she might have to get a new social media accounts).

My sources for these claims:

- This podcast talks about the common law and why Team Con can’t decide who she gets to see. https://podcasts.apple.com/fi/podcast/psychiatry-psychotherapy-podcast/id1335892956?i=1000529195394

- Her almost lawyer Adam Streisand talks about leaving the house: 

• Like 1