The body language guy DRAGS Bryan Spears

1 minute ago, The Finn said:

I have enjoyed all of this guys Spears family videos but this one was the most interesting. Especially the part where he pointed out how manipulative Bryan is.

He plays the innocent & act like he doesn't even know what is Jamie's role in the conservatorship, but he totally knows :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

He seems as manipulative and misogynistic as his father. 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, HIM said:

He won’t say who’s his favorite sister. But definitely has one!!!!! 

WTF!!!! :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Also notice how aggressively he emphasizes that fact, there is so much hatred in that statement. There's more contempt for the one that's not his favorite than there is love for the one who is. Disgusting.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I don't really agree with this guy's assumptions. He isn't taking into account that Bryan most likely has an NDA about the Conservatorship. Also, I feel like he hinted that Britney is his fav sister. 

Really ? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

It's obvious he doesn't like that much Britney lmao, he just loves her money :trash_throw_away_recycle:

He's clearly on Jamie Lynn's side 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I don't really agree with this guy's assumptions. He isn't taking into account that Bryan most likely has an NDA about the Conservatorship. Also, I feel like he hinted that Britney is his fav sister. 

To me it's Juno Lasagna obviously....

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

From what we know (but it might not be the real deal), Bryan is much more closer to Britney (him working for her in 2003 and onwards, the perfume, they hanging out in 2000-2002, the time he, Britney and Lexie lived together in 2016-2015). But going by the interview? He shuts down completely when talking about Britney, he is vague about her livelihood, his job with her and their relationship. But when he talks about Jamie Lynn he lights up and lets everything out.

• Like 3

It looks like Britney's siblings hated her from the very beginning. I'm sure either Jamie or Lynne instilled this hatred in them by saying look at your sister, she's making millions and you're a couch potato while at the same time trying to bring down Britney out of jealousy. Jamie and Lynn are just bad parents. Just glad that Britney turned out normal compared to all of them.

• Like 3