Lou Taylor: “Be Still. And know that I’m God.”

• Super Mods
On 7/23/2021 at 5:01 PM, Gasoline_ said:

Religious people and their hypocrisy :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Not all religious people are like that.

I grew up in a religious family and I dont act like that

however you are right that some do act like that cause I have some family members 

who think they're better than everyone cause they're "christian".

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
On 7/23/2021 at 8:44 PM, Busybee said:

She makes us Christians looks so bad for those who are unaware just in case lol she isn't literally calling herself God it's a scripture psalm 46:10

I cringe everytime she quotes the Bible or they use God's name to justify what is going on. 

didn't JL also post something about being "still" after Britney shaded her the first time?

8 hours ago, HIM said:

Where does Jamie saying he’s Britney come from? I missed that 

There was an article by the New Yorker:

But, after they joined Jamie in the conference room, Butcher said, Lynne began talking about her hopes for how the conservatorship would be managed, prompting Jamie to shout about his control over his daughter’s life, including Lynne’s access to her. At one point, Butcher recalled him bellowing, “I am Britney Spears!” It was a refrain she would hear him repeat often during the early years of the conservatorship, she said. Lynne, as Butcher remembered it, grew quiet.

• Love 1
On 7/23/2021 at 3:36 PM, Kletus said:

Okay this ***** is WHACK :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

She is literally crazy out of her mind and when the truth comes out I wouldn’t be surprised if she is a legitimate cult leader and has all her minions suckered into her demonic power

• Love 2
On 7/24/2021 at 8:40 PM, princessmimi said:

Not all religious people are like that.

I grew up in a religious family and I dont act like that

however you are right that some do act like that cause I have some family members 

who think they're better than everyone cause they're "christian".

Honestly that’s why if you have to grow up any religion, growing up Catholic might be the best. I grew up in a dark church with a huge cross; blood all over it, we learn to not only fear god but eternally hate ourselves. 

it helps keep people from becoming Lou Taylor. 

the Catholics hate people privately, but they hate themselves even more 😂

I don’t think Free Britney has the power to take this woman down since she’s embedded herself in so many other successful peoples lives. I do think her husbands facilities need to be looked at by not only the IRS but human rights organizations. Let’s take her down the smart way. 

• 2 months later...