Britney's last public statement in 2007,before conservatorship.

1 hour ago, The Finn said:

She wrote it on a computer not on a phone, too, and could have had someone to spellcheck her text.

yeah, and there's also 14 years of traumatic experiences in between, plus 14 years where she hadn't been able to develop her writing, or more specifically, her technological skills.

Besides, I think her Instagram posts do sound very similar in style to the note that Andrew Gallery leaked

ERS4x9dXUAMWs2E?format=jpg&name=medium

especially this part

ERS4x-EXUAAhIRm?format=jpg&name=900x900

8 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Britney was always wanted to be a mother, since day 1 she said it I am truly sad how things are turning out! This women just wanted freedom and her kids, this family is so pathetic. 

She wanted family even after first album,i think that she would left work for that if she didn't have that contract with jive

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, She'sBeenCloned said:

She wanted family even after first album,i think that she would left work for that if she didn't have that contract with jive

I don't think so she would've left anything, she absolutely loved doing what she does - theres a reason why Britney got famous in the first place she loves to dance and sing it was her passion since she was 3. She wanted a dead break between 'Britney' and 'ITZ' album which she didn't get. 

1 minute ago, Prachi said:

I don't think so she would've left anything, she absolutely loved doing what she does - theres a reason why Britney got famous in the first place she loves to dance and sing it was her passion since she was 3. She wanted a dead break between 'Britney' and 'ITZ' album which she didn't get. 

Yeah but she was also pushed into it by a narcissistic mother that would only give her the time of day if she was working out at the gym preparing for stardom. I saw videoclips where Lynne talked about Britney’s childhood together with child managers and such. First she had to do gymnastics and Lynne boasted that Britney was working out hard in the gym like 5 times a week as a child. “Now that’s drive”. Lynne said. I’d say she mixed up her own drive with Britney’s, like all narcissistic parents she saw her as an extension of herself that should reflect her own wishes. Because young Britney broke down in tears in the gym, completely stressed out about all the practice. And this was barely primary school age. She didn’t want to do it, she had almost “hit the wall” already. But the manager went “so what else do you do?” Not “Okay, your mom should take you home and allow you to just be a child with spare time”. 
Britney answered to the leading question “Well I sing a little”. So it was like the alternative she was given so young. Meanwhile her dad beat her and was drunk all the time, she was expected to become a star.

I saw an other interview with her before Kevin,  as an adult still, where she said all she wanted to do in the future was to have children and live in a house with them and drink Margaritas at the pool with her friends! The interviewer asked her “But what about your career?” and Britney responded “That is just for fun, that is not who I am”. It did not sound as if she wanted to be a huge pop star for the next 20 years. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BreatheForBritney said:

Britney's is so woke and full of thoughts, she's very self-aware.

I don’t think she is woke, she is the real deal. Woke people usually are quite fake and newly baptised so to speak and just try to keep up with what is allowed, who to hate, what words are currently cool and forbidden. 
Britney just is a real person and a good one.

• Love 3
Just now, Markthepop said:

I don’t think she is woke, she is the real deal. Woke people usually are quite fake and newly baptised so to speak and just try to keep up with what is allowed, who to hate, what words are currently cool and forbidden. 
Britney just is a real person and a good one.

I just mean she's intelligent and has her own thoughts.

2 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I just mean she's intelligent and has her own thoughts.

Oh! Definitely, that is the opposite of woke to me though, but that is my opinion. Not that I don’t agree with what usually is woke. 
Britney is very smart and high above all people around her.

20 minutes ago, Prachi said:

She hated working so much after first album,she wanted to settle down,a long before kevin

2 minutes ago, She'sBeenCloned said:

She hated working so much after first album,she wanted to settle down,a long before kevin

She does? Any interview? She does wanted to settle down and take a break but I don't think she wanted to quit. 

3 minutes ago, She'sBeenCloned said:

I saw many interviews back then about that topic, ofcourse she wouldn't quit,but she wanted to focus more on family life than career

Oh of course, she wanted a hiatus and wanted to start a family that was always her plan but she didn't wanted to retire in anyway.