Britney's last public statement in 2007,before conservatorship.

30 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

The way she wrote this letter is so different from the way she's writing her instagram posts, just sayin :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

But she wrote her text messages a lot different  than this letter too, if we’re comparing everything.

She probably had an editor format everything before publishing it to her website.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

The way she wrote this letter is so different from the way she's writing her instagram posts, just sayin :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

The way she's writing her instagram posts does match with the letter she wrote to Andrew Gallery in 2008 though

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, The Finn said:

She wrote it on a computer not on a phone, too, and could have had someone to spellcheck her text.

21 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

What DO you MeAn?  Do YOu ever just feel like you run out of shoees?!!! and you just want to get some moore?? No shoes no bussiness right??? God bless!!!! xoxoxoxo

7 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

like it's completly different how she used to creat random coreography.. think of the video of Little me and the videos she's posting now

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

But she wrote her text messages a lot different  than this letter too, if we’re comparing everything.

She probably had an editor format everything before publishing it to her website.

1 minute ago, land said:

The way she's writing her instagram posts does match with the letter she wrote to Andrew Gallery in 2008 though

Lol, I was not being serious... hence the ":katyfrog_perry_upset_um:"

It is different though :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

Lol, I was not being serious... hence the ":katyfrog_perry_upset_um:"

It is different though :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Ok I figured. This was a time when the world thought she was crazy, so she probably wanted to get these thoughts out as clearly and formally as possible

37 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

For all we know, this letter was fixed dramatically by the webmaster or media assistant or editor, etc., before being posted on the website. I doubt Britney knows HTML.

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

After 13+ years of taking strong brain medications against her will, I would've expect some changes on her train of thoughts...

• Love 1